Hazoret Polymorph

RedDeckTries
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by RedDeckTries » 4 years ago

While she still remains largely unloved, Hazoret the Fervent remains one of my favourite commanders and decks. Play some fun red control cards, hit people with Eldrazi. Good wholesome Magic.

Decklist
Approximate Total Cost:

Kemev

Post by Kemev » 4 years ago

Shifting Shadow + Hazoret is a clever piece of tech. Nice find. I'd be tempted to swap Kozilek for Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger, just sos you have only indestructible creatures for Shadow to attach to.

benjameenbear
Pronoun: he / him

Post by benjameenbear » 4 years ago

I... like this. More than I should. Mad props for a totally original idea.

RedDeckTries

Post by RedDeckTries » 4 years ago

benjameenbear wrote:
4 years ago
I... like this. More than I should. Mad props for a totally original idea.

Thanks! I've been working on it since Shadow was revealed. It started out using Phoenix cards and Squee, which had the same general gameplan but a lot less power. In every Commander set since we've gotten another Polymorph effect in red and that's really helped.
Kemev wrote:
4 years ago
Shifting Shadow + Hazoret is a clever piece of tech. Nice find. I'd be tempted to swap Kozilek for Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger, just sos you have only indestructible creatures for Shadow to attach to.
Could be a good swap. I was preferring the Annihilator the last time I was tweaking.

xeroxedfool

Post by xeroxedfool » 4 years ago

Pretty cool deck. I like the theme and unique take on red control.
They're both Griffith, get it?

benjameenbear

Post by benjameenbear » 4 years ago

Would Lightning Greaves be worthwhile? Seeing that most of your Polymorph targets are indestructible, giving them shroud and haste seems like a guaranteed way to keep them on the board and wreck face.

Also, I am just now realizing the implications of Indestructible with Shifting Shadow. Wow. Even more respect for you, sir!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”