NoNeedToBragoBoutIt
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Bearserker
Pronoun: he / him

Post by NoNeedToBragoBoutIt » 1 month ago

Zada, Hedron Grinder

Last Deck Update: 09.07.19, Avg. CMC: 2,12
Disclaimer
Show
  • My decklists are actual paper lists, unusual includes/excludes might be meta calls, pet cards or overlap and budget considerations.
  • Our playgroup unanimously house banned both Sol Ring and Mana Crypt, so don't expect them in here.
  • I'm not a fan of Mass Land Destruction, Extra Turns and Infinite Combos, don't expect them either.

History, Summary & Power Level

When i was looking for a mono-r commander to build, it was still some time before several super fun options such as Grenzo, Havoc Raiser, Neheb, the Eternal and Neheb, Dreadhorde Champion were printed, so it was more than clear to me that i had to go for Zada, Hedron Grinder, as her ability is just super splashy and unique.

Due to the specific design the deck is more or less a common Zada, Hedron Grinder deck. Drawing a bunch off of Accelerate, Boiling Blood, Crimson Wisps, Expedite, Stun, Renegade Tactics heck, even Chaotic Strike and Spark of Creativity to then storm off with the game is very rewarding and entertaining - even for most opponents i usually face.

Let's say it how it is: The deck is a glass cannon. One that can kill just as fast as it can fold to board wipes. If you love this kind of deck, you are in for a fun ride, if you don't better stay far away from it!

Power Level: to

Let me know what you think of the deck! I'm always happy to get input.
Expand Signature
Current Commanders:
MonoAlliedEnemy
Teshar Brago Kambal
Talrand Lazav Keranos
Gonti Grenzo Slimefoot
Zada Omnath Avacyn
Ezuri Mirri Edric
Traxos

Tags:

Return to “Decklists”