NoNeedToBragoBoutIt
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Bearserker
Pronoun: he / him

Post by NoNeedToBragoBoutIt » 1 month ago

Ezuri, Renegade Leader

Last Deck Update: 09.07.19, Avg. CMC: 2,54
Disclaimer
Show
  • My decklists are actual paper lists, unusual includes/excludes might be meta calls, pet cards or overlap and budget considerations.
  • Our playgroup unanimously house banned both Sol Ring and Mana Crypt, so don't expect them in here.
  • I'm not a fan of Mass Land Destruction, Extra Turns and Infinite Combos, don't expect them either.

History, Summary & Power Level

When i got back into MTG in 2012 i didn't really feel like spending too much money on cards, because i didn't know if i'd go back to my hiatus (guess i didn't), so i turned to my boxes of cards from when i stopped playing in 2008. In there i found Rhys the Redeemed and loads of Elves from dismantled 60 card decks, so i thought i'd go with that. That deck didn't turn out to be anything significant, but including several updates it stayed a lot longer than it propably should've.
A few years and decks in i felt like i should turn into something else, namely Ezuri, Renegade Leader. And, what can i say? It was all worth it.

The deck is just what you've might expect of an Elf deck. Best case you drop Arbor Elf/Boreal Druid/Elvish Mystic/Fyndhorn Elves/Joraga Treespeaker/Llanowar Elves on turn 1 and start outpacing everyone from then on.
Hall of Gemstone is one of the few unusual cards in the deck, but since it makes hell of a g impression of a lite Blood Moon it's something i don't want to miss out on.

The deck is blazing fast and comes with a few tricks up its sleeves. Everyone knows how to stop it though and will try to stop you. You'll have to edge through that.

Power Level:

Let me know what you think of the deck! I'm always happy to get input.
Expand Signature
Current Commanders:
MonoAlliedEnemy
Teshar Brago Kambal
Talrand Lazav Keranos
Gonti Grenzo Slimefoot
Zada Omnath Avacyn
Ezuri Mirri Edric
Traxos

Tags:

Return to “Decklists”