NoNeedToBragoBoutIt
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Bearserker
Pronoun: he / him

Post by NoNeedToBragoBoutIt » 1 month ago

Brago, King Eternal

Last Deck Update: 09.07.19, Avg. CMC: 3,21
Disclaimer
Show
  • My decklists are actual paper lists, unusual includes/excludes might be meta calls, pet cards or overlap and budget considerations.
  • Our playgroup unanimously house banned both Sol Ring and Mana Crypt, so don't expect them in here.
  • I'm not a fan of Mass Land Destruction, Extra Turns and Infinite Combos, don't expect them either.
Azorius Flicker Shenanigans

Sorceries (1)

1Tragic Arrogance
Approximate Total Cost:

History, Summary & Power Level

Back in 2014, when Conspiracy was released my friends and i were rather fresh in the format and i was just 1,5 years back in from a 4 year hiatus, so we vastly underestimated, what Brago, King Eternal was capable of. Yet, i understood how special his ability is and wanted to build a deck around him ever since i pulled him in a Draft.
In contrast to Roon of the Hidden Realm he's able to flicker anything that isn't a land, so i wanted to have a creature count as low as possible without skipping on juicy ones. I went for a bunch of Auras and Enchantments and over time the number of Planeswalkers grew significantly..

A mana rock on turn 2, Brago, King Eternal on turn 3 and off goes the Value Engine on turn 4. As a Win Con i chose token makers that flood the board and synergize very well with Bident of Thassa, Coastal Piracy and Cathars' Crusade. The Support Suite consists of the usual Control and Recursion stuff you'd expect.

Countless rounds, several years of overhauls and the fact that this is one of my pet decks made this an absolute powerhouse. Unless disrupted the deck steamrolls the table by the sheer amount of value it creates.

Power Level:

Let me know what you think of the deck! I'm always happy to get input.
Expand Signature
Current Commanders:
MonoAlliedEnemy
Teshar Brago Kambal
Talrand Lazav Keranos
Gonti Grenzo Slimefoot
Zada Omnath Avacyn
Ezuri Mirri Edric
Traxos

Tags:

Return to “Decklists”