NoNeedToBragoBoutIt
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Bearserker
Pronoun: he / him

Post by NoNeedToBragoBoutIt » 1 month ago

Mirri, Weatherlight Duelist

Last Deck Update: 09.07.19, Avg. CMC: 3,65
Disclaimer
Show
  • My decklists are actual paper lists, unusual includes/excludes might be meta calls, pet cards or overlap and budget considerations.
  • Our playgroup unanimously house banned both Sol Ring and Mana Crypt, so don't expect them in here.
  • I'm not a fan of Mass Land Destruction, Extra Turns and Infinite Combos, don't expect them either.
Selesnya Big Beats
Approximate Total Cost:

History, Summary & Power Level

The CMC aware player i am, my decks usually curve out pretty nicely and snowball out of control quickly if kept unchecked, to a point where i felt like i both needed and wanted a "go big or go home" deck, that's more focused on (hilarious) big things. When Commander 17 brought us Mirri, Weatherlight Duelist i did see a few Cat and Token Lists that did look okay, but could've been more fun. So i thought of creatures that make the "can only block with one creature" clause akward for my opponents. Copperhoof Vorrac, Giant Adephage and Nacatl War-Pride are prime examples of what i was going for.

I prefer ramping on turn 2, casting Mirri, Weatherlight Duelist on turn 3 and whatever big thing i can get my hands on turn 4. I'll take it from there and swing aggressively.

The deck's supposed to be pretty casual, but if it isn't dealt with it starts punching people hard. Which usually helps at winning, i guess.

Power Level:

Deck History & Summary
Show
Let me know what you think of the deck! I'm always happy to get input.
Expand Signature
Current Commanders:
MonoAlliedEnemy
Teshar Brago Kambal
Talrand Lazav Keranos
Gonti Grenzo Slimefoot
Zada Omnath Avacyn
Ezuri Mirri Edric
Traxos

Tags:

Return to “Decklists”