ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Bearserker
Pronoun: he / him

Post by NoNeedToBragoBoutIt » 1 month ago

Keranos, God of Storms

DECK IS IN BETA PHASE

Last Deck Update: 09.07.19, Avg. CMC: 3,26
Disclaimer
Show
  • My decklists are actual paper lists, unusual includes/excludes might be meta calls, pet cards or overlap and budget considerations.
  • Our playgroup unanimously house banned both Sol Ring and Mana Crypt, so don't expect them in here.
  • I'm not a fan of Mass Land Destruction, Extra Turns and Infinite Combos, don't expect them either.

History, Summary & Power Level

A while after finishing up my mono colored deck cycle i felt like completing the 2C cycle as well and to be quite honest, i had a hard time coming up with a ur one, due to the fact most legends in said colors are spellslingers - which i already have with Talrand, Sky Summoner - or relying on artifacts, which i already had covered with Traxos, Scourge of Kroog and Teshar, Ancestor's Apostle.
I was always intrigued by the old god legends, so i decided to go for a Keranos, God of Storms creature hate deck - just in case i felt like flipping people off every now and then.

The deck aims to pop and control the board, then burn my opponents slowly. As a second theme i went with enchanments, since they boost my commanders' devotion, survive through (my) board wipes and usually are my favorite card type.
Yes, the deck isn't nice. Because it isn't supposed to be.

The deck is very efficient at keeping everyone else in check but is a bit slow at actually winning sometimes. Overall the deck is a kick in the nuts against most decks, namely any decks that need at least one creature on the board to do anything.

Power Level:

Let me know what you think of the deck! I'm always happy to get input.
Expand Signature
Current Commanders:
MonoAlliedEnemy
Teshar Brago Kambal
Talrand Lazav Keranos
Gonti Grenzo Slimefoot
Zada Omnath Avacyn
Ezuri Mirri Edric
Traxos

Tags:

Return to “Decklists”