ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Bearserker
Pronoun: he / him

Post by NoNeedToBragoBoutIt » 1 month ago

Archangel Avacyn // Avacyn, the Purifier

DECK IS IN ALPHA PHASE

Last Deck Update: 09.07.19, Avg. CMC: 3,14
Disclaimer
Show
  • My decklists are actual paper lists, unusual includes/excludes might be meta calls, pet cards or overlap and budget considerations.
  • Our playgroup unanimously house banned both Sol Ring and Mana Crypt, so don't expect them in here.
  • I'm not a fan of Mass Land Destruction, Extra Turns and Infinite Combos, don't expect them either.

History, Summary & Power Level

On my quest to finish all 2C combinations i am yet to finish a rw deck. For a while i was tempted to build either Depala, Pilot Exemplar or Feather, the Redeemed, but since the one lacked enough great includes and the other is close to being overplayed i decided to go for a bigger challenge in building Archangel Avacyn. Technically she's very unique and there are few obvious includes.

As far as the rough draft allows me to tell, you should aim at punching people as early as you can. Best case you get to use your commander to survive through board wipes until everyone's dead.

The deck is far from finished and pretty lackluster right now. Until further tweaks i won't pull it out unless i'm facing rather casual decks.

Power Level:

Let me know what you think of the deck! I'm always happy to get input.
Expand Signature
Current Commanders:
MonoAlliedEnemy
Teshar Brago Kambal
Talrand Lazav Keranos
Gonti Grenzo Slimefoot
Zada Omnath Avacyn
Ezuri Mirri Edric
Traxos

Tags:

Return to “Decklists”