NoNeedToBragoBoutIt
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Bearserker
Pronoun: he / him

Post by NoNeedToBragoBoutIt » 1 month ago

Edric, Spymaster of Trest

Last Deck Update: 09.07.19, Avg. CMC: 1,74
Disclaimer
Show
  • My decklists are actual paper lists, unusual includes/excludes might be meta calls, pet cards or overlap and budget considerations.
  • Our playgroup unanimously house banned both Sol Ring and Mana Crypt, so don't expect them in here.
  • I'm not a fan of Mass Land Destruction, Extra Turns and Infinite Combos, don't expect them either.

History, Summary & Power Level

I always enjoyed having a wide range of play styles and power levels and since i "only" had Prossh, Skyraider of Kher as an absolute top tier deck i felt like i need another one that's vastly different though. Edric, Spymaster of Trest is a lot quicker but less sturdy and comes as gu, a color combination i didn't have a deck with yet. While i went for the common Flying Men build i chose not to run Extra Turn cards other than Notorious Throng to keep it at least somewhat entertaining for my opponents.

Best case scenario: 1 drop on turn 1, two 1 drops on turn 2, Edric, Spymaster of Trest on turn 3, draw 3 off him and take it from there. So nothing unusual about it.

The deck is as good as it gets in my roster and one of the major powerhouses in my meta. If you don't get interfered with early and continously, you win. Simple as that.

Power Level:

Let me know what you think of the deck! I'm always happy to get input.
Expand Signature
Current Commanders:
MonoAlliedEnemy
Teshar Brago Kambal
Talrand Lazav Keranos
Gonti Grenzo Slimefoot
Zada Omnath Avacyn
Ezuri Mirri Edric
Traxos

Tags:

Return to “Decklists”