Undead Unleashed Precon: A good Start?

pzbw7z
Pronoun: he / him

Post by pzbw7z » 2 years ago

Truth be told, I don't see much value here. I would want to roll with Esper anyway, as some of my favorite zombies are B/W and one of the best Zombie party tricks makes use of Wayward Servant or Corpse Knight. There just don't seem to be many of the staples that come to my mind when I think of zombies for Commander.

Am I wrong?
Undead Unleashed Precon

Commander (1)

Planeswalker (1)

Approximate Total Cost:

Tags:

NZB2323
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by NZB2323 » 2 years ago

The prices have gone down on staples since they got reprinted, but Rooftop Storm was $10 a month ago, Liliana, Death's Majesty was $8, Endless Ranks of the Dead was $13, Death Baron was $5, Diregraf Colossus was $6, and Cemetery Reaper was $5, and Gisa and Geralf was $6, so a lot of people thought that paying $40 for $53 worth of zombie staples and some new cards was worth it, but now so many people have bought the precon that it'd probably be cheaper to buy the singles.
Current Decks
rg Morophon, the infinite Kavu Eowyn, human tribal Legolas, voltron control Wb Tymna/Ravos cleric tribal Neheb, Chicago Bulls tribal Ug Edric pauper

Retired Decks
Edgar Markov Kaalia, angel board wipes Ghen, prison Captain Sisay Ub Nymris, draw go Sarulf, voltron control Niv-Mizzet, combo Winota Sidisi, Zombie Tribal

pzbw7z

Pzbw7z's Esper Zombies

Commander (1)

Approximate Total Cost:

Last edited by pzbw7z 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

pzbw7z

Decklist

Instant (2)

Approximate Total Cost:

pzbw7z

Decklist

COMMANDER:

Approximate Total Cost: