Esika, God of the Tree/The Prismatic Bridge?

CairoKolton
Pronoun: he / him

Post by CairoKolton » 3 years ago

The newest list under my built and one that, as of this posting, I haven't actually been able to get a game in with (looking forward to finally play testing it tomorrow). I wasn't even planning on building this deck, I originally had a Kardur, Doomscourge list under construction but after pulling a showcase Esika from a set booster (seeing a theme with my last few decks) I saw the chance to do something really fun and casual and ran with it. I pulled out my rare binder, pulled out a stack of assorted legendary creatures, dumb omegle xender multicolored spells and stuff I just otherwise never had any place to play and with a bit of tweaking and adjusting over the last week or so came up with a list that is just me wanting to have random (but not chaos random) fun. The whole idea of the deck is getting Bridge into play as soon as possible and just seeing what legends come to play. There's no real intentional synergies (though I did add in Maskwood Nexus and The World Tree as sort of an eventual means to an end, I do think that all decks should be able to end the game when the time comes), it's just a pile of legendary creatures, minimal direct interaction, just a chance to sit down and play with cards I otherwise would never get to see on my board.

Return to “Decklists”