Amareth, the Lustrous

NGW
Legacy/Commander
Pronoun: he / him

Post by NGW » 3 years ago

I never was much of one for enchantments. I've built decks focused around certain card types before. Breya was, obviously, an artifact focused list. Godzilla was creature heavy. So when I pulled a foil Amareth from a random Commander Legends pack I was struck with inspiration. Being in the perfect colors for the archetype I whipped together a list unlike any other I had built before. Breya was a combo deck, the whole goal was to get my pieces on the board and end the game as quickly as possible. Godzilla was an aggro deck, a big dumb smashy stompy aggro deck that just wanted to put big creatures on the board and smash faces. Amareth was going to be different and being one of my more recent lists is something that I am still getting used to. Focusing not only on a card type I have used but never truly focused on and adopting a play style also somewhat foreign to me, Amareth has been a fun challenge. This is the deck that has me micromanaging my turns, I have so many triggers to keep track of, counters to put on things, tokens to make, cards to draw, it's pretty wild and has been a lot of fun.
Decklist

Commander

Approximate Total Cost:

Return to “Decklists”