Ludevic + Sakashima, Stop Hitting Yourself

materpillar
the caterpillar
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by materpillar » 3 years ago

I built a Brudiclad, Telchor Engineer deck a while back but I just found it rather dull. There was a lot of casting Brudi and hoping he survived so I could lethal the table with whatever token clone stuff. I found the deck to be fairly linear and fragile. Upon seeing Fury Storm and Echo Storm I decided to shift to a partner-combo with Brudiclad as the secret commander so to speak.

The idea behind this deck is to use Ludevic, Necro-Alchemist and then copying him with Sakashima of a Thousand Faces so that everyone can get a lot of card draw. Then, I protect myself with stuff like Aetherize and hope my opponents cast a bunch of stuff like Genesis Wave and Expropriate for me to Twincast and win off of. If that doesn't happen just generally play control/combo-break until I can set up for a lethal Brudiclad, Telchor Engineer.

Deck is still very much in its rough draft phase. I'd like a thopter subtheme as it goes well towards triggering Ludevic and setting up Brudiclad. It also works well with Master Transmuter who I'll be making some more tweaks to support better. I'm going to need to do a fair amount of tweaking to set up the appropriate amounts of tokens/counterspells/twincasts.
Decklist
Approximate Total Cost:

Return to “Decklists”