Blood & Doom - Tana // Tevesh

Noir
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Noir » 3 years ago

Hello again everyone, with the new cards from Commander Legends I decided to build a partner deck with Tevesh Szat and Tana the Bloodsower. I've always wanted to build a partner deck but just didn't want to go with what was available at the time. I always liked Tana and now with Tevesh Szat I've decided to build a token/aristocrat strategy. I have yet to play the deck so this is just a rough draft. Please let me know if you see anything I missed that would fit this strategy or if I have stuff in here you don't think would be that useful. Thanks!

Decklist
Approximate Total Cost:

Tags:

darrenhabib
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by darrenhabib » 3 years ago

Nice pairing.
It's a very offense deck at the moment and with Tevesh being a planeswalker it might be that you want to defend in certain situations.
I'd play Grave Pact and Attrition.
Erebos, Bleak-Hearted and Yawgmoth, Thran Physician are both creature killers and draw.
Kazuul, Tyrant of the Cliffs can offer a way to make tokens so it is very hard for your opponents to attack into you including Tevesh.

Noir
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Noir » 3 years ago

darrenhabib wrote:
3 years ago
Nice pairing.
It's a very offense deck at the moment and with Tevesh being a planeswalker it might be that you want to defend in certain situations.
I'd play Grave Pact and Attrition.
Erebos, Bleak-Hearted and Yawgmoth, Thran Physician are both creature killers and draw.
Kazuul, Tyrant of the Cliffs can offer a way to make tokens so it is very hard for your opponents to attack into you including Tevesh.
Very good suggestions! I never even had Kazuul pop up on my radar and their effect is very appealing to me. I will definitely be getting these cards to play with when I finally sleeve up the deck :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”