Tana + Tymna Wild Bloodpod

Ulka
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Ulka » 3 years ago

So I posted a different list earlier today about this topic but I ended up scrapping the deck after brewing some more. I realized if you make every creature have the same power + toughness number with Wild Pair you can use any creature cast from hand as a search and etb tutor making the deck the ultimate toolbox.

So with that idea I realized the P+T= 4 is better than the 5 deck I made for one reason alone: Murderous Redcap combo. Add in the fact I can add in Birthing Pod and Blood Moon from the cEDH builds of T&T.

This decks main inspiration comes from Jim from the Spike Feeders Saskia list where his Wild Pair list is on 7.
Wild BloodPod
Approximate Total Cost:

Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Tags:

Ulka
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Ulka » 3 years ago

I decided to make some edits due to either cards not being in my collection or jsut not being overly enthused about them.

Cuts:
Grand Abolisher: I don't have another copy of this card, I felt better just cutting it and finding another card to fit the space instead. I decided to slot in Skyclave Apparition as I have wanted to find space for this amazing card.

Ophiomancer: Another case of a card I don't have another copy of and I don't feel like picking one up. So rather than ordering another copy I decided to slot in Noxious Revival as I want another way to recur things especially Wild Pair when it gets removed.

Some cards I'm looking at slotting into the deck are as such:
Underworld Breach: More recursion is super strong and this card is bonkers. I want to find space for it eventually but right now I'm happy with where my list is at.

Manglehorn: more artifact hate is always good especially with the fact that I don't run too many artifacts. I may slot it in eventually but right night Collector Ouphe fits this role but I may find I need space if artifact decks continue to be an issue.

Monastery Mentor: Making tokens seems very solid and while I may not have a ton of prowess triggers it still should be a solid addition. If I do go this route I expect I will also probably be adding Wild Growth and Carpet of Flowers so to add more low cost ramp and prowess triggers.

Devout Chaplain: this card may seem out of place but exiling artifacts and enchantments seems very strong and giving my high density of humans in the list I am very intrigued about this card and will need to test it later.
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”