Athreos, God of Passage

Reaper_RM
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Reaper_RM » 3 years ago

Continuing with my god theme decks, this time I chose Athreos, God of Passage with the theme of aristocrats. This deck was built with what I currently own/have extra of and my ideas came from this forum as well as other mediums. Keep in mind this is a very rough draft of the build. I am looking to improve upon and upgrade as time and money allow. So feel free to discuss options for the deck and what things really shine and don't. I always appreciate the feedback.

Athreos, God of Passage
Approximate Total Cost:

Tags:

Dunharrow

Post by Dunharrow » 3 years ago

Looks good

Do you have a High Market?
The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme

Reaper_RM

Dunharrow wrote:
3 years ago
Looks good

Do you have a High Market?
I do in fact have one.

Reaper_RM

So after playing a dozen or so games, I'm seem to run into a problem with getting mana screwed or not having the right mana. I don't know if it's rng or what. Also, I feel like I need more card draw beyond what I currently have. Any suggestions?

Toshi
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Post by Toshi » 3 years ago

As far as getting mana screwed i can't say much. Aside from Temple of Silence the mana base and mana rocks in my Kambal, Consul of Allocation deck look alike.
Brightclimb Pathway // Grimclimb Pathway has just gotten released and Vault of Champions is about to - so perspectively things will get better. Chromatic Lantern is still a card too, right?

As far as card draw goes Corpse Augur, Dark Prophecy, Erebos, Bleak-Hearted, Liliana, Dreadhorde General, maybe even Harvester of Souls could all go in the deck.

Reaper_RM

After evaluating my mana base, it's acutally fine. It's balanced well enough. So I'm chalking the getting mana screwed up to RNG. I know there are improvements that can be made elsewhere. Trying to figure out more optimal card choices and seeing where I go with this.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”