Dakkon Master Blacksmith

Inkeyes22
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Inkeyes22 » 3 years ago

This deck is kinda my baby, so I have spent a little bit on it. I want to have either my lands or my artifacts to deal with any situation.

I also have all the Swords of X and Y in here, including a Sword of Dungeons & Dragons signed by Sheldon. I have always asked and no one has cared thus far. Having a few high impact bodies to carry the swords if Dakkon gets too expensive is kinda important here too. I should probably add Sun Titan as it is a good body, and will get back swords that have been blown up. I just think it might end up too "good stuff" if I go down that route. This is also partially why Solemn Simulacrum is absent.

I do have some cards in here that I am trying out such as Etrata, the Silencer and Doom Foretold. They might just get replaced with Swords to Plowshares or something like that, but I like to have my spot removal flexible.

I am thinking of getting some manlands and replacing the Refuges, but not all the man-lands are as good as Celestial Colonnade and Creeping Tar Pit.
Dakkon Blackblade
Approximate Total Cost:

Return to “Decklists”