Vadrok, Apex of Thunder - Jeskai Mutate Combo Durdle

MarcWizard
Pronoun: he / him

Post by MarcWizard » 2 years ago

Would like to hear everyone's thoughts on using these as base creatures:

Goblin Gaveleer : increasing the ranks of the small 1cmc crew currently consisting of Kor Duelist and Serra Ascendant
Wyleth, Soul of Steel : potential replacement for the underperforming Brightling

Tags:

MarcWizard

yeti1069 wrote:
2 years ago
Serra Ascendant and Wyleth are both humans. Can't mutate onto them.
Good catch, won't be getting Wyleth. As for Serra ascendant, there has been an unbelievable number of games won with it without anyone realizing, including myself. I guess Gaveleer will be replacing him, then.

MarcWizard

yeti1069 wrote:
2 years ago
Have you been running akiri, fearless voyager?
I have her foil, she's been in my maybeboard. Drawing a single card is considerably less powerful than what Wyleth has going on, but her activated ability is a nice perk thats relevant for the standard board wipe.

yeti1069

Post by yeti1069 » 2 years ago

So, I'm starting to put together a list and could use some feedback. Right now it's at 71 nonland cards, and that should probably be 63 or 64. I probably am also missing some key cards, some removal, and some draw, and likely have some chaff that could be cut. Really, probably need to cut 20-25 cards, add 3-4 more mana rocks, 2-3 more pieces of creature removal, and 3-5 more equipment. Care to give some feedback on what I have so far?
Vadrok Voltron
Approximate Total Cost:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”