Kadena, Slinking Sorcerer

raddleman
Pronoun: he / him

Post by raddleman » 4 years ago

Finally getting my last list posted here. This is the deck I play the least because the group I play paper Magic with is very casual and we play with league rules which basically means we play with precons modified with cards we pull from boosters. You can check out my Lord Windgrace deck to see exactly what I'm talking about.

I built this deck with the intention of being my version of the power level seven commander deck. As with all of my decks, I don't run any tutors outside of ramp. I do technically have an infinite combo in here with Den Protector + Vesuvan Shapeshifter + Time Warp for infinite turns but a three card combo with no tutors and minimal ramp shouldn't be coming out before turn 10-15 I imagine.

Once I get some more plays with it I'd like to update this with some more descriptions for my card choices and notable exclusions because honestly I don't know how well I could elaborate on the deck with my lack of experience with it.

Kadena, Slinking Sorcer
Approximate Total Cost:

Tevesh
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Tevesh » 4 years ago

My Kadena might give you some ideas. I see you're already running the Instant speed package which is what makes the deck remotely playable. I'm not sure at what power your deck is going for but I found mine to be a pubstomper at the tier it was supposed to play at.

Since you're playing Green, you should probably cut all of that Artifact mana except Sol Ring.

I found that Vigor was one of the consistent ways of closing out games unless I looped Cyclonic Rift like a douchebag. Hence the deck getting the axe.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”