1st World Problem (Ghalta help)

Kyodai
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Kyodai » 4 years ago

In the mono-green Ghalta, Primal Hunger led EDH deck I'm running (https://deckbox.org/sets/2275566), I'm having a bit of a dilemma. Do I run Sylvan Library or Mirri's Guile or both?

Win con is simple: cast or cheat out big green beasties, smash faces, and have enough graveyard recursion to do it over and over again as needed. My play group likes single target destruction, board wipes and p.i.t.a. enchantments (Omniscience) and enchanters (Zur the Enchanter)

On a side note, it does need a bit of thinning out. Sideboard on decklist has cuts I've already made.

Thanks in advance!
: Kyodai copies target memes.

Tags:

Sinis
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Sinis » 4 years ago

Sylvan Library is the better of those two cards because of the option to pay life for draw (though there are corner-case scenarios where it's worse, like an opponent controlling a Notion Thief or Consecrated Sphinx).

I would only run both if I desperately wanted the rearrange (for some reason), or was running many, many fetchlands. I would probably run Sensei's Divining Top over Mirri's Guile as well.

Kyodai

I don't normally have a problem taking care of pesky Notion Thieves and Shinx's. I don't have a Top, so that play is out.

cryogen
GΘΔ†

Post by cryogen » 4 years ago

I've moved this to the deck list area and edited the title for more info).
Sheldon wrote:You're the reason we can't have nice things.

Kyodai

Thanks cryogen, I'll figure out where to put stuff eventually.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”