Dakkon Blackblade - Master of the Forge

Inkeyes22
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Inkeyes22 » 4 years ago

https://mtg.gamepedia.com/Dakkon_Blackblade

So before I knew his story, I loved the artwork and as an Esper Mage that likes to close the door quickly he really appealed to me. Yes I know if he were printed today he would likely be G/x or something like that but I don't care. I want to get him down and draw lots of cards. I have built this deck a few times and since I rarely keep a deck together for long it has been broken apart or changed etc. more times than I can count. Here is the current iteration:
Dakkon
Approximate Total Cost:

I am going to replace the Refuges with Temples when I get some extras, and I might need to add a few more basics. I should probably have at least one Swamp. I need to grab a Sword of the Animist at some point. The Mortuary Mire probably should be Bojuka Bog, maybe I shoud run both? Anyways, this is likely the 99 I'll be running on Saturday. I am hoping it does decent. I know it is likely not going to run the table, but that is kinda the point. I want to be able to do stuff and if I can get 1-2 swords attached to Dakkon and swing it should be good fun.

Let me know what you think.

Return to “Decklists”