Aurelia, the Warleader - Tokens/Equipment

RowanKeltizar
Firemind
Pronoun: he / him

Post by RowanKeltizar » 4 years ago

AURELIA, THE WARLEADER - "WARCLAMP"

tokens/equipment

DECK PHILOSOPHY

This list (ironically) was born out of the desire to make a budget commander build. However, I decided to build it based on the weakest color combination in the format. The predictable result? Not budget at all! I've sunk a lot of $$$ into this deck in order to get it to the level of power that feels at least somewhat competitive. But it is a very fun deck to play. I've always loved equipment and Boros aggro.

Originally, I wanted to go voltron with Aurelia, the Warleader because I just fell in love with her, but I quickly realized just how difficult that was in an multiplayer format. Enter Skullclamp. This was the kind of card that always made my jaw drop... "what? they printed this?" I then decided to go wide with Aurelia in effort to build around the only real viable draw engine in these colors. I also found that boros had a decent amount of support for this type of strategy. I selected token producers that benefited from Aurelia's ability. I came to think of this strategy as Aurelia building and leading an army into battle.

WIN CONDITIONS

This deck simply tries to deal lethal combat damage. Commander damage wins are also viable.

Helm of the Host goes infinite with Aurelia, but is a bit of nuclear weapon tactic.

DECKLIST

I'm posting this list exactly as I currently own it in paper. Ultimately, I am posting this list for feedback.
Decklist

COMMANDER

LANDS (34)

Fetches

Basics

Approximate Total Cost:

NOTABLE EXCLUSIONS

Armageddon, Cataclysm, Winter Orb - I find that I do not like playing land destruction in a multiplayer game. Once my opponents know I am running these cards, I tend to draw more hate because of it. Generally, this just isn't a strategy I want to invest in. Additionally, these cards aren't great in opening hands, when I want mana generation, tutors, or removal.

Hatebears - There are plenty that I could run, however I think they tend to clog up my more aggressive strategy. Generally, this deck wants to be swinging in for damage and generating card advantage. Being able to respond to specific threats in a timely manner is also important.

Sunforger - yup, I can already hear you asking why I don't run this in a Boros equipment deck. Well, the short answer is simply that it is mana intensive and doesn't hit hard enough on its own. I ran it for a while, but activating its ability was pretty painful. Overall, this just isn't a card that I particular find that good.

CUSTOM CARDS

ImageImageImage

CHANGELOG

SPOILER
Show
Hide

7/1/2020

REMOVAL UPDATES

Armageddon, Cataclysm ==> Oblation, Chaos Warp - these swaps feel like a pretty solid upgrade. While the nuclear weapons can win me games, they aren't often great in my opening hand and never smiled upon in a multiplayer setting. I found myself lacking on instant speed spot removal, so I think both of these catch all spells will perform well.

Aurelia's Fury ==> Duergar Hedge-Mage - I find that Aurelia's Fury never quite does enough for me. I want it for flavor, but that's never enough by itself. Hedge-Mage is a fairly solid 2 for 1 on a creature body that I can tutor for and potentially bounce or recur.

Grasp of Fate ==> Terminus - in terms of card advantage, Grasp of Fate looks good on paper, but I often found that it wasn't effective enough at getting rid of things. More often than not it gets blown up and I've wasted a spell. Terminus on the other hand deals with indestructibility and other forms of evasion or potential recursion quite nicely.

CARD ADVANTAGE/TUTORS

Crucible of Worlds ==> Mangara, the Diplomat - with the nuclear weapons now out of the deck, crucible is a little less appealing to me. I feel like I will get more value from a little more card draw.

Argentum Armor ==> Subira, Tulzidi Caravanner - while Argentum Armor has the potential to hit very hard with Aurelia, it is sooo cumbersome to actually set up without some major support. Subira is an insane draw engine and very much welcome in the deck.

Open the Armory ==> Relic Seeker - in light of adding Winota, I am trying to increase the number of humans and non-humans in the deck. Relic doesn't basically the same thing but on a creature body.

Stonehewer Giant ==> Winota, Joiner of Forces - why Stonehewer? Generally, I am trying to lower my mana curve and be a bit more agressive. Stonehewer can be great but really needs haste to be effective. Oftentimes if people read his ability he gets nuked before he can actually do anything.

Goblin Rabblemaster ==> Imperial Recruiter - I don't feel that Rabblemaster is really doing a lot for me. He takes a while to build up decent sized army.

OTHER OPTIMIZATIONS

Emeria Angel ==> Tilonalli's Summoner - as much as I like the concept of Emeria Angel, she is too slow. costing 4 and not really synergizing with Aurelia are big downsides. Summoner on the other hand barely costs anything to play and is a great mana sink. Bonus points for being a human that generates non-human tokens.

Brought Back ==> Flawless Maneuver - Brought Back wasn't peforming as well as I wanted it to, but might see a comeback at some point. I need to try out Flawless Maneuver. It seems like a great inclusion.

Underworld Breach ==> Arcane Signet - This the wrong deck for Underworld Breach. I can't reliably fill my graveyard enough for Underworld Breach to work consistently. Having a 6cmc commander means that any additional ramp will be welcome in the deck.

Worn Powerstone ==> Verge Rangers - Wanted to give this new card a run. Worn Powerstone is pretty slow and doesn't tap for colored mana.

Nyx Lotus ==> Gilded Lotus - I feel pretty good about this. Gilded Lotus refunds us three mana the turn we cast it and will reliably produce the mana we need to ramp into a aurelia on turn 6 with extra mana to equip or protect her.

OUT: Mind's Eye IN: Purphoros, God of the Forge - As an alternative to Skullclamp Mind's Eye greatly pales in comparison, and for five mana invested, it just doesn't do enough quickly enough for me. To get use out of it, I have to leave mana open, and generally that means slower turns, which isn't great for an aggro deck. Purphoros on the other hand can really be a house in this deck. He's been #1 on my wish list for a while. As soon as the secret lair came out I picked one up. I know this leans the deck more toward the tokens strategy but I think it can be a great way of getting some extra damage in.

Last edited by RowanKeltizar 1 year ago, edited 39 times in total.
WRBKaalia, Zenith Seeker - Certified Air Raid Material
WBElenda, the Dusk Rose - Drain and Gain
WRAurelia, the Warleader - Tokens/Equipment
URNiv-Mizzet, Parun - Controlled Burn primer
BRGHenzie, "Toolbox" Torre - Creature Feature
BRGSoul of Windgrace - Lands Matter
RGWGishath, Sun's Avatar - I'M YOUR DADDY
GWUBAtraxa, Praetors' Voice - Artifact Stax Beatdown
Budget Starter Decks
UBSygg, River Cutthroat
WU Shorikai, Genesis Engine

Tags:

RowanKeltizar
Firemind

Post by RowanKeltizar » 4 years ago

OUT: Mind's Eye IN: Purphoros, God of the Forge - As an alternative to Skullclamp Mind's Eye greatly pales in comparison, and for five mana invested, it just doesn't do enough quickly enough for me. To get use out of it, I have to leave mana open, and generally that means slower turns, which isn't great for an aggro deck. Purphoros on the other hand can really be a house in this deck. He's been #1 on my wish list for a while. As soon as the secret lair came out I picked one up. I know this leans the deck more toward the tokens strategy but I think it can be a great way of getting some extra damage in.

Here are some other cards I'm thinking about cutting:

Elspeth, Knight Errant - I really wanted to love her, but like most planeswalkers, the effects usually just don't justify the mana. I can't count on getting her to her ultimate.

Nahiri, the Harbinger - I wish her abilities had just a little more oomph to them. Her ultimate is absolutely underwhelming and I've never used it. Typically I use her -2, and for that there are better spells.

Aurelia's Fury - another spell that is in here primarily for flavor. I usually don't have the extra mana available to make this hit very hard, sure it can take out a few utility creatures, but generally I don't cast it in favor of other cards.

Ghostly Prison, Rest in Peace - these defensive cards often don't feel great in my hand when I am trying to build my board presence and ramp up to or protect Aurelia. Sure, they can save my butt once in a while, but I'm leaning toward cutting them.

What goes in: - These are the next in line on my wish list:

Helm of the Host - this card was basically made for this deck. Even if I don't end up putting it on Aurelia for the win, this still gives me a ton of value on almost any other creature in the deck. Especially things like the token producers or anything with an etb.

Imperial Recruiter - there are certain key cards like Puresteel Paladin and Mother of Runes that I want to have in every game. This guy can also grab several of my token producers as well.

Smothering Tithe - pretty much an auto-include I'd say

Aggravated Assault - I like to think of this card as an alternative to Aurelia. Many times she gets knocked back to the command zone so many times that she just isn't effective anymore. This also goes infinite with Sword of Feast and Famine

Strip Mine, Dust Bowl - with Crucible of Worlds these can really get degenerate.

Arid Mesa, Rugged Prairie, Sunbaked Canyon - good lands are good

Cards I'm considering:

Brought Back - two white mana should be pretty easy to hold onto. This doesn't protect me from Cyclonic Rift, but it can allow me to get a little more value out of my etb creatures. Overall, pretty efficient and effective. I like that it also covers other types of permanents, even lands.

Sublime Archangel - she gets silly with Aurelia. Even with just her and Aurelia out, I will be hitting for an additional 3 damage. With one more creature, Aurelia can hit for a total of 6+6=12 commander damage. However, many of my token producers also want to attack to make more tokens. Goblin Rabblemaster forces goblins to attack. I really dislike have anti-synergy of any form in my decks.

Winter Orb - not amazingly synergistic, but at least Enlightened tutor can get it. I think I'd prefer land destruction to this simply because I have some ways of getting those lands back or making them indestructible.

Anointed Procession - this card definitely pulls the deck more toward going wide but sometimes that can be game winning. Of course, my issue with this is that my commander doesn't make tokens, therefore, there is a large chance this might be a dead draw.

I would really like to hear what you all think of the deck, and if you can think of any other considerations I should be making. Specifically, I am wondering:

Is there any other powerful equipment you've gotten a lot of value from?

What other token producers should I consider? Generally, I try to go with efficiently costed creatures (because they synergize with the deck)

What are some other good ways to protect Aurelia from removal and get that combat damage through?
Budget Starter Decks
UBSygg, River Cutthroat

RowanKeltizar
Firemind

Post by RowanKeltizar » 3 years ago

It's time to update this list a bit with some of the new cards being released. Also, i have shifted my philosophy substantially with this deck. I am changing up my removal suite and generally increasing the amount of card advantage sources in the deck which feels good.

I am also going to give Winota, Joiner of Forces a try as a card advantage engine. In order to get the most out of her triggers I want to increase the number of creatures in the deck, especially with the Human subtype. It's worth pointing out that because Aurelia herself is a non-human, I'll be digging 12 cards deep with her alone. Therefore, as long as every 12th card on average is a human, we will be getting pretty good value from Winota.

REMOVAL UPDATES

Armageddon, Cataclysm ==> Oblation, Chaos Warp - these swaps feel like a pretty solid upgrade. While the nuclear weapons can win me games, they aren't often great in my opening hand and never smiled upon in a multiplayer setting. I found myself lacking on instant speed spot removal, so I think both of these catch all spells will perform well.

Aurelia's Fury ==> Duergar Hedge-Mage - I find that Aurelia's Fury never quite does enough for me. I want it for flavor, but that's never enough by itself. Hedge-Mage is a fairly solid 2 for 1 on a creature body that I can tutor for and potentially bounce or recur.

Grasp of Fate ==> Terminus - in terms of card advantage, Grasp of Fate looks good on paper, but I often found that it wasn't effective enough at getting rid of things. More often than not it gets blown up and I've wasted a spell. Terminus on the other hand deals with indestructibility and other forms of evasion or potential recursion quite nicely.

CARD ADVANTAGE/TUTORS

Crucible of Worlds ==> Mangara, the Diplomat - with the nuclear weapons now out of the deck, crucible is a little less appealing to me. I feel like I will get more value from a little more card draw.

Argentum Armor ==> Subira, Tulzidi Caravanner - while Argentum Armor has the potential to hit very hard with Aurelia, it is sooo cumbersome to actually set up without some major support. Subira is an insane draw engine and very much welcome in the deck.

Open the Armory ==> Relic Seeker - in light of adding Winota, I am trying to increase the number of humans and non-humans in the deck. Relic doesn't basically the same thing but on a creature body.

Stonehewer Giant ==> Winota, Joiner of Forces - why Stonehewer? Generally, I am trying to lower my mana curve and be a bit more agressive. Stonehewer can be great but really needs haste to be effective. Oftentimes if people read his ability he gets nuked before he can actually do anything.

Goblin Rabblemaster ==> Imperial Recruiter - I don't feel that Rabblemaster is really doing a lot for me. He takes a while to build up decent sized army.

OTHER OPTIMIZATIONS

Emeria Angel ==> Tilonalli's Summoner - as much as I like the concept of Emeria Angel, she is too slow. costing 4 and not really synergizing with Aurelia are big downsides. Summoner on the other hand barely costs anything to play and is a great mana sink. Bonus points for being a human that generates non-human tokens.

Brought Back ==> Flawless Maneuver - Brought Back wasn't peforming as well as I wanted it to, but might see a comeback at some point. I need to try out Flawless Maneuver. It seems like a great inclusion.

Underworld Breach ==> Arcane Signet - This the wrong deck for Underworld Breach. I can't reliably fill my graveyard enough for Underworld Breach to work consistently. Having a 6cmc commander means that any additional ramp will be welcome in the deck.

Worn Powerstone ==> Verge Rangers - Wanted to give this new card a run. Worn Powerstone is pretty slow and doesn't tap for colored mana.

Nyx Lotus ==> Gilded Lotus - I feel pretty good about this. Gilded Lotus refunds us three mana the turn we cast it and will reliably produce the mana we need to ramp into a aurelia on turn 6 with extra mana to equip or protect her.
Last edited by RowanKeltizar 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Budget Starter Decks
UBSygg, River Cutthroat

RowanKeltizar
Firemind

Valduk, Keeper of the Flame - stumbled upon this card today. This is possibly a very solid inclusion and works tremendously well with Winota, Joiner of Forces... being a human that makes non-human tokens. The tokens are clambable but still hit very hard which is great. I probably need to run more equipment to really get the most value form him though. And in general, I would like to increase the number of equipment that I am running. Possibly adding things like the following:

Veteran's Armaments - fairly efficient at buffing up Aurelia for large beats. Has the advantage of triggering each combat for potentially massive damage.

Sigil of Valor - sort of like an exalted effect, better in situations where I don't want to attack with my utility creatures.

Blackblade Reforged - serves a similar function to the above except a bit less situational. A static buff has its benefits as well.

Sword of Sinew and Steel - this probably needs to come in as a removal piece. I like that it can hit walkers.

Sword of Light and Shadow - the recursive effect is pretty nice honestly for a deck like this. With a sac outlet, it can create a recursive loop for ETB creatures which is pretty cool outside of a black deck.

Godsend - I had this in for a while but traded it out because I didn't feel it was doing enough for me. I am reconsidering it because I have run into the situation of indestructible blockers and not being able get past them. There is only one card in the deck that gives Aurelia trample.

On a separate note, another card I'm looking at is Prophetic Flamespeaker. He happens to be a great equipment bearer, but with Aurelia in play will also be digging 4 cards deep. He also works quite well with Subira for card draw.
Budget Starter Decks
UBSygg, River Cutthroat

RowanKeltizar
Firemind

Darksteel Plate ==> Hammer of Nazahn - I think this is a relatively straightforward swap as Hammer does a lot more for me in my overall game-plan. The main downsides are the higher initial cost and the fact that the equipment itself isn't indestructible, but I think those negatives are made up for with the additional benefits.
Budget Starter Decks
UBSygg, River Cutthroat

RowanKeltizar
Firemind

Post by RowanKeltizar » 2 years ago

This decklist is in dire need of an update. Generally speaking we are including new cards that fit the deck well, while increasing the density of the equipment and creatures. I'm also lowering the mana curve and adding in WAAAY more card draw.

There has been a LOT of great Boros love coming from wizards lately. So much so, I'm struggling to find room for stuff for the first time.

CHANGELOG

Chromatic Lantern ==> Sword of Hearth and Home - lantern is fairly outdated honestly and in a two color deck it just feels clunky. The new sword manages to be a great enabler and a win condition.

Tilonalli's Summoner ==> Adeline, Resplendent Cathar - Adeline is a premium token producer so this was a no brainer. Tilonalli requires me to invest mana for the tokens and that isn't optimal.

Gilded Lotus ==> Magda, Brazen Outlaw - trying this out. Lotus often felt a bit too steep. I think the ability to tutor up an equipment is fairly strong.

Coalition Relic ==> Archaeomancer's Map - The map I think gives me more mileage coupled with card draw. The second ability doesn't specify that it has to be a plains or even a basic so I think this is fantastic.

DRAW/CARD ADVANTAGE

Mother of Runes ==> Esper Sentinel - Mom has started to feel like she's not filling her card slot. Sentinel is one of the best card draw engines this deck has ever had access to.

Tectonic Reformation ==> Mask of Memory Mask is actually a very strong draw engine in this deck

Land Tax ==> Sword of Fire and Ice - Finally got my hands on this sword! Land Tax has fallen out of favor for me. It's just too limited in what does by itself. For aggressive deck we need to always be doing relevant things.

Verge Rangers ==> Welcoming Vampire - Rangers never impressed me. This deck is in dire need of card draw so I'm trying out this new one.

Terminus ==> Wyleth, Soul of Steel - another no brainer. Terminus was a bit too costly most of the time and I'm steering away from board wipes that hit everything since I'm so creature heavy.

Rest in Peace ==> Akiri, Fearless Voyager - rest in peace actually shuts down skullclamp, so not ideal here. Akiri is a pretty decent draw engine.

Relic Seeker ==> Armored Skyhunter - I feel skyhunter to be fairly strong in this deck and with greater equipment density I think we can get some consistent value.

Wrath of God ==> Throne of the God-Pharaoh - I think putting a bit of extra pressure on our opponents is a good thing.

Sun Titan ==> Venerable Warsinger - This is an effort to lower my curve. I think Warsinger's ability is fairly strong. Trample means I should be able to push damage through if it's equipped.

LANDS

Vivid Meadow ==> Rugged Prairie - got a reprint for these, no reason not to pick one up. The meadow was a tap land in an aggro deck. Nough said.

3 Plains ==> Needleverge Pathway // Pillarverge Pathway,Sundown Pass Spectator Seating - lots of great duals for the deck

Plains ==> Urza's Saga nice little tutor here for some goodies

Evolving Wilds Terramorphic Expanse ==> Fabled Passage Arid Mesa
Budget Starter Decks
UBSygg, River Cutthroat

ISBPathfinder
Bebopin

Post by ISBPathfinder » 2 years ago

I see you have Iroas, God of Victory in the list. Any thoughts on expanding his combat protection function at all? Dolmen Gate and Reconnaissance both seem like reasonable cards that can simulate parts of his protection. I don't know how much of an issue you have with this but for me a lot of boards stall to the point that I have trouble attacking with a random 4/4 or smaller creature as everyone has something that size or larger they are willing to throw away.

I guess to some degree your equipment kind of serve some of this as well pumping and giving protections and such. I did a list a long ways back on a similar concept with Iroas, God of Victory as the commander. It was fun but it felt a little one dimensional and I got a bit bored with it.

My attempt at something like this was a little less equipment themed and more token go wide. Its been a while since its on sally but here was my list. I went a bit deeper on the tokens / combat and on attack concept but I also had Iroas as my commander there. I could see Divine Visitation from my list being cool but again, you are a bit lighter on the token creation stuff. The same is probably true on Anointed Procession. You could make these work but you would probably want to pivot harder into the token concept than you are which I don't know if it would really work with Aurelia as the commander or not. I see your comment on Anointed and you are probably correct on not running it with your current counts.
These were some of the token producers I ran previously that I didn't see any mention of in your thread. I don't think they all transition to your concept quite as well but I figured I would just pull up the ones I was running that I didn't see mention of here.
[EDH] Vadrok List (Suicide Chads) | Evelyn List (Vamp Mill) | Sanwell List | Danitha List | Indominus List | Ratadrabik List

RowanKeltizar
Firemind

Yeah, I definitely struggle to get damage through sometimes with the weenies. I have been considering Odric, Master Tactician as redundancy to Iroas, God of Victory. I think Odric does the job quite well and have been on the receiving end of his ability a few times.

Dolmen Gate seems strong, but not sure I have room for it. I tend to prefer either creatures or equipment for my effects when possible.

I certainly have struggled finding the right balance between going wide and the equipment. This deck doesn't do either amazingly well but i generally like having the option as focusing too much on either strategy has felt tedious. It's nice to find cards that bridge the gap like Valduk, Keeper of the Flame. Because I don't have an overwhelming about of card draw or tutors it can be nice to lean into whatever strategy I draw into. Purphoros, God of the Forge can close out a game pretty fast!

I feel I am currently running the strongest token producers I can. One of my criteria is the ability to pop out more than one token per combat.
Budget Starter Decks
UBSygg, River Cutthroat

weltkrieg

Post by weltkrieg » 2 years ago

It feels as if you're lacking finishers. I see a voltron list with a weenie subtheme (tokens). What I fail to understand is that if you're going tall, why aren't you using Cathars' Crusade ? With any of the 2 or more creatures on attack, it would give you an insane way to put the game away quickly. With Krenko, tin street kingpin, you will probably win in an attack or two.

RowanKeltizar
Firemind

weltkrieg wrote:
2 years ago
It feels as if you're lacking finishers. I see a voltron list with a weenie subtheme (tokens). What I fail to understand is that if you're going tall, why aren't you using Cathars' Crusade ? With any of the 2 or more creatures on attack, it would give you an insane way to put the game away quickly. With Krenko, tin street kingpin, you will probably win in an attack or two.
Thanks for the suggestion. The creature tokens are there largely to feed Skullclamp so it's important they die to the equip. This deck is also really vulnerable to board wipes which happen pretty regularly in my group. Investing into something like Cathars' Crusade feels risky without any immediate payoffs or +1/+1 counter syngery. All that said, I do own a copy so I might just give it a run anyway and see what happens.

I tend to like things like Sublime Archangel or Veteran's Armaments that feed into the voltron strategy a bit more and they are lower on the curve.

I've been looking at slotting in some tings like Flawless Maneuver or Gerrard, Weatherlight Hero to protect my board as it tends to be an issue regardless.

As for finishers I've had a lot of luck with Purphoros, God of the Forge since the tokens don't need to stick around, they just need to hit the field. Aurelia can go infinite with either Helm of the Host and Sword of Hearth and Home to close out a game too.
Budget Starter Decks
UBSygg, River Cutthroat

RowanKeltizar
Firemind

Post by RowanKeltizar » 1 year ago

So we've really had a slew of solid cards for this deck recently, so I thought I would finally update my list. Please let me know if there are any other newer boros gems I'm missing and should try out.

Krenko, Mob Boss ==> Battle Angels of Tyr - Krenk has performed pretty well for me in the past, but I just think it's time for him to come out. I'm not as dense on the goblins anymore. Battle Angels is just a broken card.

Throne of the God-Pharaoh ==>Blackblade Reforged - I found throne underperformed for me. I like having a bit higher density of equipment. I feel sad if I don't have something to equip to Aurelia.

Weathered Wayfarer ==> Deep Gnome Terramancer - tutoring lands just isn't that great in comparision to actual acceleration and draw.

Magda, Brazen Outlaw ==> Professional Face-Breaker - Magda underperformed. Face-breaker has been feel really strong, especially with the impulse draw. Notably there have been situations where I've been making 6 treasures a turn with this guy!

Austere Command ==> Farewell - Farewell is the stronger card from the two. Being able to hit graveyards is fantastic, since I don't really have too many answers for that. In addition, exiling is always better than destroying, especially for a deck that doesn't have too much recursion of its own.

Subira, Tulzidi Caravanner ==> Rumor Gatherer - Subira just never seemed to work consistently for me.

Mangara, the Diplomat ==> Archivist of Oghma - 4cmc is just a bit too steep for this deck. Archivist i think will be a stellar include.

Mentor of the Meek ==> Smuggler's Share - Paying to draw never feels good in this deck since it seems like I'm always tight on mana. In theory Smuggler's Share should be a strong inclusion in my meta.

Leonin Warleader ==> Odric, Master Tactician - Warleader started to feel too cumbersome for what it was doing, I realized I need more ways to get damage through and maintain my combat triggers.

Monastery Mentor ==> Ardenn, Intrepid Archaeologist - Ardenn is a solid include. Monastery mentor is also good but feels a bit too slow, espeically since I don't have that many non-creature spells anymore.

Idyllic Tutor ==> Veteran Soldier - Idyllic is pretty mana intensive for what it's doing. Every time I cast it I feel like it's putting me behind. This background is pretty nuts with Aurelia. Not sure how long it will stay in but I wanted to give it a shot.

Moutain, Plains ==> Sokenzan, Crucible of Defiance , Eiganjo, Seat of the Empire - opportunity cost for these is really low, so I see no reason not to include them.
Budget Starter Decks
UBSygg, River Cutthroat

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic