Golos Mono Blue-Brown artifacts

pokken
Answers: 2
Pronoun: he / him

Post by pokken » 4 years ago

Golos

Enchantment (2)

Approximate Total Cost:

I don't have a ton to say about this deck; it's a fairly high powered artifact deck, and the most fun way I could think of to build golos in mono blue since mystic sanctuary doesn't work with golos' etb tapped clause. So far it's been very strong and fun to play, with a lot of ways to win at instant speed thanks to shimmer myr and vedalken orrery.

rings of brighthearth has been absolutely hilarious; I went the frick off with metalworker/clock of omens/memory jar the other day.

I suspect I will probably tune the interaction package a little since right now the deck is still fairly vulnerable to collector ouphe though I did eventually win the game I got ouphed in (spine mvp).

I'd kinda like to work ghostly flicker + mystic sanctuary in there eventually since it's a pretty nice way to win with Golos.

Any glaring omissions please let me know. Mostly I'm making this thread to test the streamlined arena importer in the deck popup since that feels like the smoothest way for me to load decks now.

Tags:

Dragonlover

Post by Dragonlover » 4 years ago

Akroma's Memorial could be a laugh.

Dragonlover
All my decks are here

pokken
Answers: 2

Post by pokken » 4 years ago

Dragonlover wrote:
4 years ago
Akroma's Memorial could be a laugh.

Dragonlover
Something specific there it's for? Feels like my body count is a little low to support it.

gilrad

Post by gilrad » 4 years ago

Memorial is generally used in these kinds of lists as a "winning board out of nowhere" synergy card. Flash or forgemaster it out end-of-turn, untap and spend all your mana on a walking ballista, kill one or two players with one combat step. Or maybe you hard-cast it and follow it up with a kuldotha forgemaster so you can respond to opponents' board development at instant speed, then next round do something big and risky like rite of replication the wurmcoil engine you forgemastered out. The protection helps prevent removal blowouts.

Your list might not be the best one to keep a Memorial in (I'd personally add a Karn, Silver Golem, but there are definitely good play lines that it can afford you.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Decklists”