Vhati's Enchanted Curse

Ulka
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Ulka » 4 years ago

Ever wanted to abuse a more obscure commander? Well Vhati il-Dal is your guy. When not being thrown of the Predator, flagship, he's out there being able to change power or toughness to 1 of a creature is very strong. Its even better when combined with -1/-1 counters as it will kill the creatures even if they are indestructible. This is my third attempt at this deck and I felt a more enchantress feel to it would be good.

The other thing I'm looking at is that Curses are a fairly unfleshed out as a subtype of enchantment. Being able to bog down select players for others to try an handle is going to be ncie otherwsie I can just pile them on one player to take them out,

Im really currently focused on keeping a larger hand which in my 2 games with the deck has been effective. However I have had issues impacting the board too much. I know this can be very nice as it allows me to build a bit more but I have been running into the issue that I just fold to any bit of removal of key pieces of my enchantress synergy or -1/-1 theme. I am looking for ideas on how to solve this issue more if people have ideas for this.

Vhati's Enchanted Curse

Artifact (2)

Artifact Creature (1)

Enchantment Creature (3)

Instant (2)

Commander

Approximate Total Cost:

Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Return to “Decklists”