Tatyova, Benthic Druid - Value Lands

Rorseph
Compleat Fool
Pronoun: they / them

Post by Rorseph » 4 years ago

So, I've been sitting on Tatyova since I opened her in a Dominaria booster mys later when I saw everyone else around me wearing masks.ore than a year ago. I've been wanting to play Lands.dec in EDH for a long time and the two seemed like a pretty good match. I've finally gotten around to building the deck and it's fun as hell, but I'm not sure how focused it is currently since I'm still not 100% sure how to translate a Lands deck to EDH.

Without further ado, the decklist:

Decklist
Approximate Total Cost:

I feel like a lot of the usual suspects (Crucible of Worlds, Ramunap Excavator, Landfall value engines, Strip effects, Splendid Reclamation) are in there. I'm not sure if I should throw in a dedicated combo win, more tutors, more reactive stuff, more threats or what. I'm having a lot of fun with this deck, but I think it needs some tweaking so I'm seeking out the help of the braintrust here.

As an aside, my favorite line of play so far is playing 21 lands off of The Great Aurora, dropping Ulamog to destroy a Throne of Geth, and then still losing to Infect damage. :grin: Like I said, it's fun if nothing else!
"From void evolved Phyrexia. Great Yawgmoth, Father of Machines, saw its perfection. Thus The Grand Evolution began."
—Phyrexian Scriptures

Aurelia | Maelstrom Wanderer | Primer: Thassa | Uro | Primer: Volrath

Tags:

Return to “Decklists”