Kenrith, the Returned King

tempoEDH
Pronoun: he / him

Post by tempoEDH » 4 years ago

Decklist
Approximate Total Cost:

Kenrith, the Returned King EDH. Group hug/ combo deck. Really it just hugs until it goes off. Opinions? Suggestions? The land base isn't complete, but I'm definitely keeping the Maze's End and Gates just because.
Current Decks:
Alesha, Who Smiles at Death EDH
Karlov of the Ghost Council EDH
Sidisi, Brood Tyrant EDH
Edgar Markov EDH
Emmara, Soul of the Accord EDH
Yarok, the Desecrated EDH
Grenzo, Dungeon Warden EDH
Kalamax (No infinites) EDH
Ghalta EDH
Current Projects:
Sidar Kondo of Jamuraa/Silas Renn, Seeker Adept EDH
Neheb, the Eternal EDH

Tags:

Dunharrow

Post by Dunharrow » 4 years ago

So you have several infinite mana combos and a Lab Maniac win.

I understand the idea - you group hug, slow down the game, then draw your combo and win. It is not a bad strategy, except that it feels bad, which is the opposite of group hug. Just a thought. I

Why Realmwright?
The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme

tempoEDH

Because I run on a solidly low enough budget that I need to run realmwright over chromatic lantern for fixing. Additionally, LabMan is not the only way to win. Preferred method is the Kenrith Game. Once gone infinite, basically you can set up a game, with rules, that all other players must obey, with you as the moderator. It actually is pretty meta specific, as my playgroup is generally accepting of decks like this. With 2 competitive stax and a blinged breya deck, they probably won't mind if I play group hug with a wincon.
Current Decks:
Sidisi, Brood Tyrant EDH
Edgar Markov EDH
Yarok, the Desecrated EDH
Grenzo, Dungeon Warden EDH
Kalamax (No infinites) EDH
Ghalta EDH
Current Projects:
Sidar Kondo of Jamuraa/Silas Renn, Seeker Adept EDH
Neheb, the Eternal EDH

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

Moved to Decklists.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Theoric
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Theoric » 4 years ago

I made a human/knights tribal Kenrith deck that I refer to as King Arthur and the knights of the round table deck.
It's super oppressive - it uses some combination of hermit druid/flash hulk/cephalid breakfast to empty the library into the graveyard, then cast dread return on angel of glory's rise to put every human in the deck onto the battlefield, then eternal witness returns an LED which I use to cast echo of eons to restock my library and give everyone a new hand.

My initial build usually went off turn 3 (without disruption) and dished out over 3000 damage that turn using an army of flying, vigilant, deathtouch, doublestrike, indestructible, lifelinking humans, so I toned it down. All I wanted is a handful of durable knights dealing a reasonable amount of damage for a few turns. It's pretty cool.

Cow31337Killer
Answers: 1
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Cow31337Killer » 4 years ago

tempoEDH wrote:
4 years ago
Once gone infinite, basically you can set up a game, with rules, that all other players must obey, with you as the moderator.
Good luck having friends after doing that :\

tempoEDH

Stuff like this is why I have friends lol
Better than Derevi Stax
Current Decks:
Sidisi, Brood Tyrant EDH
Edgar Markov EDH