Saheeli, the Gifted - When you have an Art & Engineering Degree

DrSeaMonster
Pronoun: they / them

Post by DrSeaMonster » 4 years ago

So I've only ever built a deck starting from a Commander pre-con twice. The Sevinne deck is in another thread, and entirely different matter. The story of my Saheeli, the Gifted is much less dramatic, last year a friend bought all four of the decks and our group played them against each other. We all had a good time, but me in particular? I had a blast piloting Saheeli, especially when I won.

I was a bit short on money at the time, and mostly just trading for the cards I wanted. And a friend got a bunch of stuff from me, but I couldn't find much from him. But we came to the agreement that he'd buy me the Saheeli deck. And I went to town from there.

I've had the deck about a year now, and it's very heavily modified. Less than half of the original cards, counting basic lands, remain intact. I've added a lot of big value things to it, and it's very strong. I'm more showing it off than asking for advice, but I'm willing to listen to any tips you might have!
Decklist

Commander

Equipment

Approximate Total Cost:

Also, sometimes you just want to make a couple dozen Blightsteel Colossus tokens and attack everyone.

EDIT: Updated list.
Abzan aligned, Timmy/Johnny with a Vorthos activated ability.

Commander decks: Karador. Riku. Savra. Vorosh. Teysa Karlov. Kaalia, Zenith Seeker.
Balthor the Defiled. Radha, Heir to Keld. Nath. Saheeli, the Gifted. Zurgo Helmsmasher.
Samut, Voice of Dissent. Grimgrin. Ertai, the Corrupted. Nicol Bolas, the Ravager. Elsha.
Glissa, the Traitor. Chainer, Nightmare Adept. Obosh. Nethroi. Konrad. Kros. Karametra.

Tags:

Return to “Decklists”