[Deck] Skred Red

Community RulesModern Forum Rules
Read Before Posting
ktkenshinx
Pronoun: he / him

Post by ktkenshinx » 4 years ago

This is a placeholder thread. If you are interested in taking over the thread and/or writing a primer, PM the moderator team.
This is the thread to discuss the Skred Red archetype in Modern.
Over-Extended/Modern Since 2010

CavalryWolfPack
Pronoun: she / her

Post by CavalryWolfPack » 4 years ago

Sit tight everyone, I'm working on the primer

robertleva
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by robertleva » 4 years ago

Awesome! This is one of my favorite archetypes and we've needed a fresh primer for it for a while. Ty for doing it.
Robert Leva
Creator of Modern's 8Rack Deck

CavalryWolfPack
Pronoun: she / her

Post by CavalryWolfPack » 4 years ago

It's all about time rn. Work, esports, etc. take up a lot of time. Hoping to have it out by the beginning of August!

drmarkb

Post by drmarkb » 4 years ago

I love this deck. Still own it, I want a reason to play it- there have been very few lists doing much and many seem to have gone to Skredless mono red lists, sadly.

Natesroom

Post by Natesroom » 2 years ago

Wonder if the primer is just dead like modern is now.

drmarkb

Post by drmarkb » 2 years ago

Primers in general on websites like this often are not worth the effort for the traffic they generate- discords have a lot to answer for.
FWIW I kept Skred as a modern deck (a) it is dirt cheap and not worth selling (b) it actually got manlands in MH2 to upgrade (c) bonecrusher giant is a great card - also there are now some great options for the 3 and 4 slot so it is a case of adjusting to taste (d) it has some free-ish wins and (e) despite ostensibly being a control deck it can be adjusted to be more aggressive. It will neve be a great deck, as it will always draw the wrong half from time to time, but it is still an enjoyable archetype.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Control”