[Deck] Jund Death's Shadow

Community RulesModern Forum Rules
Read Before Posting
ktkenshinx
Pronoun: he / him

Post by ktkenshinx » 4 years ago

This is a placeholder thread. If you are interested in taking over the thread and/or writing a primer, PM the moderator team.
This is the thread to discuss the Jund Death's Shadow archetype in Modern.
Over-Extended/Modern Since 2010

motleyslayer

Post by motleyslayer » 4 years ago

here's the list I have together now, have a weird spread at the past 2 FNMs I've played it at of 4-0, then 1-3

I've got a few MCQs coming up, not sure if I'm gonna play this. Mostly just wanted to play this list for a bit. I wanna fit in a few grim flayers but not sure what to cut
tell me your thoughts

Loek
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Loek » 4 years ago

What did you lose to going 1-3? I don't have any advice for changes to your current list since I have not played the deck as of late. I am however curious if you have thought about adding either Bloodbraid Elf or Dreadhorde Arcanist. Arcanist seems neat in theory but might go against the delirium mechanic a bit.

motleyslayer

I lost to elves because I kept a bad hand game 1 and game 3 I probably made a reckless attack thinking I could convince him to block. Lost to dredge in a tight 3 then lost to burn. probably kept a bad 7 g1, then lost to a lucky topdeck g2

BBE seems too slow even if it is great value, arcanist seems cool but I'd rather just flip JVP and use his minus to flash stuff back tbh

BloodyRabbit

Post by BloodyRabbit » 4 years ago

I would cut Lily, Rampager and Jace to bring in second Looting, second Trophy and the fourth Denial. I would also swap one Dismember for a second Tarfire,

motleyslayer

I really like Jace but I can see myself cutting the other two cards. Part of me likes being able to Traverse for the rampager though but I can see myself cutting it

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Midrange”