Sideboard
# Creatures
4 Gnawing Zombie
4 Infectious Horror
# Artifacts
3 Vanquisher's Banner
# Enchantments
4 Call to the Grave

Created with a eye in using graveyards as recruitment centers for bodies as well as to return my creatures that have been sent to the graveyard. A strong zombie deck that performs as it expected (a little bit weak against flyers, mass removal, and burn).

I have been thinking of splashing white to add some other options to the deck. In particular Binding Mummy, Corpse Knight, Wayward Servant, and Unraveling Mummy. Of course I will add Godless Shrine and Unclaimed Territory to provide for the source of white mana.

Another thing that I am considering is adding Undead Augur instead of Vanquisher's Banner. If I do add Undead Augur then I will need to offset the lose of life by splashing some white or slidingGnawing Zombie to the main deck. I am thinking of adding Reliquary Tower in order to retain my drawn cards if I have more then seven in hand or adding Gravepurge in order to restock my library with creatures that has died or discarded.

I appreciate any and all help in fine tuning this deck.
Curiosity begets Knowledge. Knowledge begets Power. Power begets Insanity. Insanity begets Curiosity.

Tags:

Return to “Developing”