[Deck] UR Electro-End

Carafe
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Carafe » 4 years ago

With the printing of Crashing Footfalls, and the subsequent banning of Bridge from Below, I've decided to dust off UR Electro-Living end. For those unfamiliar, the goal is to cycle all your creatures and then stick an As Foretold or cast Electrodominance to cast a Living End. You also have Ancestral Vision and now Crashing Footfalls as other payoffs, and an early Crashing can really put the pressure on a lot of decks. Here's my current list:

While it might not be the most competitive deck at the moment, it is super fun to play. Some thoughts about other card choices:

Fiery Islet - I think this would probably be ok, but I don't own any at the moment. I plan to pick up 2 and give them a try, probably over the Spirebluff

Force of Negation - Another case of 'don't own any.' In conjunction with electrodominance this could be a pretty solid sideboard card.

Finale of Promise - Yet another card I don't have (at the time of writing, this card was way more expensive than I realized). I think this might be ok as a 1 or 2 of; maybe a solid sideboard card to bring in for the grindier matchups.

Return to “Developing”