Bant Self Mill

ISBPathfinder
Bebopin
Pronoun: he / him

Post by ISBPathfinder » 3 years ago

With the addition of Ruin Crab, I had been working on some sort of self mill build for a while and I saw a bit of an opportunity to move forward with it. This deck primarily self mills. I contemplated if I wanted to have an option to shift harder to mill and try to Surgical Extraction combo decks but for now that concept is a bit of a secondary thought.

There are a bunch of payoffs for milling in this deck. Its true that graveyard hate can hurt this but I also feel like many of these cards were reasonable even against grave hate. I have a few 1 ofs in this list at the top end just because I am not really convinced on where I want to be without testing further on them and while I think Skaab Ruinator is cool as hell, I also think that it can be really awkward in duplicate. Lurrus of the Dream-Den is a great value engine but I also felt like he was one of the cards hit hardest by graveyard hate. I put a second in the sideboard but that might be wrong. The sideboard is rough at best.

[EDH] Vadrok List (Suicide Chads) | Evelyn List (Vamp Mill) | Sanwell List | Danitha List | Indominus List | Ratadrabik List

Return to “Developing”