[deck]Yawgmoth Chord

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47
Pronoun: he / him

Post by FoodChainGoblins » 4 years ago

This thread is for Yawgmoth Chord, a deck that Aaron Barich recently won an SCG Open with. Here's the list.

https://www.mtggoldfish.com/deck/2654669#paper

Basically the deck uses Undying creatures, mainly Geralf's Messenger, with Yawgmoth, Thran Physician to make your own built in Yawgmoth's Bargain, often ending with Geralf's Messenger coming back until your opponent's life total is gone. You need to be at a higher life total than your opponent or have 2 Geralf's Messenger or have Blood Artist in play.
Standard - Will pick up what's good when paper starts
Pre Modern - Do not own anymore
Pioneer - DEAD
Modern - Jund Sacrifice, Amulet, Elementals, Trollementals, BR Asmo/Goryo's, Yawmoth Chord
Legacy - No more cards, will rebuy Sneak Show when I can
Limited - Will start when paper starts
Commander - Nope

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

10 person FNM.

Round 1 vs. Esper Control. He had turn 4 Day of Judgment after a Fatal Push, but that's not enough against Undying creatures, as I put him to 2 life, then combo. In the next game, he got stuck on 3 mana for a bit and I drew lands and Chords, so I used them end step, at which point they resolved. I mean, if he countered, I untap and combo. 2-0.

Round 2 vs. Mono Blue Tron. I mull. Turn 4 Oblivion Stone in both games. Multiple Karn, the Great Creator for Grafdigger's Cage. Walking Ballistas after Tron and Island into multiple Towers. Thirst for Knowledges. I got mana screwed in the 2nd game after a mull to 5 and was literally just 1 Veil of Summer away from comboing. Is this the type of card we want to allow in Modern? 0-2.

Round 3 vs. Bogles. In the first game, he mulls to 5. Rancor and Daybreak Coronet after Spirit Link. I scoop pretty quickly. In the next game, he has Auras after another mull to 5, but no life gain. I race him with Undying creatures and he has to tap out to Path to Exile. I respond with Chord of Calling to combo him. In the last game, he mulls to 6 this time. I don't remember this game exactly, but it was fairly close. We were racing and I couldn't find anything to win the race with. But I find Chord of Calling to knock off a Spirit Mantle while at 1 life and chump block with 1 of 3 Strangleroot Geist. I untap and make them all into 3/2s and swing for lethal while he has no cards in hand. I made a dumb mistake of not putting a -1/-1 counter on his Dryad Arbor because I was zoned in on my own creatures, so I barely had lethal instead of double lethal. :( 2-1.

Round 4 vs. Titanshift. Playing for the chips. He is 3-0. I'm 2-1. He does turn 1 Arboreal Grazer. That lil guy blocks Strangleroot Geist like a champ! Turn 3 Prime Time. I scoop. In the next game, I barely combo off in time after he put Prime Time into play on turn 3. In the final game, he made a few mistakes. I feel a bit badly, but I also kind of wanted store credit to buy the Pioneer UB Inverter deck. He has 1 card in hand, known as a Veil of Summer since I Thoughtseized Prime Time. With more than lethal on the field, he draws Anger of the Gods. I respond with Chord of Calling for 4. He lets it resolve. I put Yawgmoth into play. Then I go to put counters and combo off. He lets Undying resolve and it's uses Veil of Summer when I can combo off in response. I do, but he's at a higher life total. I put him at 8 life and me at 7 life since Valakut is active (Field of the Dead is active too if he draws a different land). Anger resolves and I lose my board, but I have Geralf's Messenger and Strangleroot Geist in hand. I untap and attack him to 6 with Yawgmoth and play Messenger. He's at 4 life now and since I have Strangleroot Geist in hand, I have lethal next turn even through a Zombie and 3 damage to me. I lose to Scapeshift, Prime Time, Summoner's Pact, and probably more. He draws Dryad of the Ilysian Grove and I win! He still gets 1st on breakers. I get 3rd, lol. Justice! 2-1.

I finish 3-1 with the deck. It feels strong. It is similar to another deck I'm playing, but cuts interaction for a combo finish. (the other deck is Tribal Elementals for what it's worth)
Pioneer - DEAD
Modern - Jund Sacrifice, Amulet, Elementals, Trollementals, BR Asmo/Goryo's, Yawmoth Chord
Commander - Nope

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 4 years ago

first time I heard of this deck. Sounds like pure evil, since Yawg is in it. just kidding :p

Tron seems hard for this deck, but you handled the others fine. Deck is also resistant to non-exile removals because of all the undying.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

The Fluff wrote:
4 years ago
first time I heard of this deck. Sounds like pure evil, since Yawg is in it. just kidding :p

Tron seems hard for this deck, but you handled the others fine. Deck is also resistant to non-exile removals because of all the undying.
You didn't watch the SCG Coverage or look at who won the Open? Aaron Barich won with this deck; yes, first place!

I am kind of a slave to SCG Coverage and CFB Coverage. I almost always know who won the SCG events even more than GPs, mostly because their site has always been easier to navigate. It is a bit different now, as they made the site way harder to navigate, so in the future, I probably won't know who won or top 8ed as often as I used to. :laugh:

I agree that Tron seems to be a bad matchup. You gotta hope to combo them quickly or draw some SB Tron hate. But, there is a larger problem (in my opinion) for this deck - Titanshift, which is gaining in popularity since Dryad of the Ilysian Grove. Maybe I'm reaching here since the new Titanshift deck is a problem for most of the decks I'm currently playing and also knocked me from the top 8 in last week's Modern Staples tournament after beating me in the Swiss, but this deck is a problem. It's funny because most people know me as the "Titanshift guy." I love playing the deck myself and it may even be one of my favorite and definitely most played deck in Modern.
Pioneer - DEAD
Commander - Nope

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

I go to scg website mostly to buy stuff. Might read a free article every now and then, but if I go there it's to put things into a cart. This might sond like blasphemy, but honestly never watched an scg video.

this Yawgmoth deck is fairly new, so you have the advantage that people are not fully prepared for it. if for example we played, and you brought this out, I don't have a practiced play pattern against it. Titanshift... my current deck has sideboard 3 Ashiok and 2 Runed Halo -- to name prime time or valakut. Just try to kill them before they get enchantment removal.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

Went 2-2 at a 12 person MNM. I always do poorly here for some reason and this place rarely even has any grinders or Pro Tour players. I do better at places with those types and larger attendances.

Round 1 vs. Infect. I think he punted the first game. He didn't play anything on turn 2 and waited for turn 3 to play Blighted Agent with backup. The problem? I then had cast Yawgmoth and had a bunch of creatures to go all-in on -1/-1 counters on his Agent. He scoops. In the next game, he has Giver of Runes into Spellskite into Geist of Saint Traft (this one didn't matter much) on the play. Giver into Spellskite is strong. Protect both, yes please. The game goes long and I have several chances to get in a good position, but I can't draw something to get Yawgmoth on the field. I had to Eldritch Evolution for Plague Engineer on Human to kill a Blighted Agent or else die next turn. In the final game, I mull to drawing a land or Evolution gets me a turn 4. He kills me on turn 3. Sweet! 1-2.

Round 2 vs. Goblins. He gets a few creatures, but his Munitions Experts are weaker once Yawgmoth is in play. I just keep clearing his board, even using the Proliferate on Yawgmoth to clean up double Goblin Ringleader, but he doesn't draw much. He only got 2 Goblins off each Ringleader. In the next game, he taps out for Goblin Trashmaster and I kill him on turn 4. 2-0.

Round 3 vs. Amulet Titan w/ Dryad/Valakut. I have a turn 4 on a mull to 6. He has a turn 4 on the play with triple Valakut off Titan with Dryad of Ilysian Grove in play. In the next game, I slow him down with Assassin's Trophy on his Simic Growth Chamber, but I ended up with 5 draw steps of 5 land and then lose (or was it 6? Still had a land in hand, but kept playing because I was an Eldritch Evolution or Yawgmoth from winning. Chord wouldn't have won it anyway since he killed 1 too many creatures with the Valakut triggers and I sided 3 out anyway) 0-2.

Round 4 vs. Green Devotion. In the first game, he taps out for a Hex Drinker and tick up off Castle Garenbrig. But I untap and turn 4 him. In the next game, I Thoughtseize and he has Dismember, Overgrowth, and Arbor Elf. I take Overgrowth and he gets a kicked Wolfbriar Elemental, which I lose to 2 turns later. Needed a non land draw, but couldn't find it. In the final game, he gets Scavenging Ooze after a mull to 5. I get Plague Engineer and then use Yawgmoth to put counters on it. I had done BoP into Strangleroot Geist and Noble Hierarch and spammed the board with creatures, so it took 3 creatures to get the Scooze since he ate the creature that I sacked twice. I noticed that I had 3 mana left to cast Geralf's Messenger and then win. 2-1.

I go 2-2. Sad times.
Pioneer - DEAD
Commander - Nope

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

A WNM with Yawg Chord. I don't even know if I should count this one because it was only 4 people. So we played Round Robin. But I usually do worse as attendance goes down.

Round 1 vs. Mono Red Prowess. In the first game, I am on the play and knock out a bunch of his stuff with Yawgmoth. he can't come back from this. Then he's on the play and rushes me while I Once Upon a Time for a 2nd land, but then draw lands for all my draw steps. In the last game, I'm on the play again and I force him to kill Yawgmoth with double Burn, but not before I humble his last Monastery Swiftspear. Then I untap and Wall of Roots into Kitchen Finks with another Yawgmoth in hand. He only has Bonecrusher Giant and draws a land. GGs. 2-1.

Round 2 vs. BR Elementals. Super close games. I ended up 1 life short of stabilizing, but since I didn't draw a land and was at 1 life with Nurturing Peatland in play, I can't cast Cavalier of Night to stabilize. I would have had his wide board covered. In the next game, I get on the beat down plan and he has some removal and discard, but not much on the board. He has to try to get on the board with Kroxa, but I have the combo now for the last few points. In the last game, it is similar. Yawgmoth is just very, every strong vs. small and medium sized creatures. Yawgmoth's Bargain anybody? 2-1.

Round 3 vs. Goblin Combo. Dumb first game. We both mull to 6. I keep on land, BoP, but don't find another land. He plays some dudes while I double Strangleroot Geist into Chord of Calling for a 2nd BoP. Then I Eldritch Evolution for Yawgmoth and clean up a BUNCH of stuff. I eventually draw lands to play my stuff and stabilize at 2 life. In the next game, I get Phyrexian Revoker on Skirk Prospector so he can't combo for infinite Red mana with the Persist Goblin. It slows him enough to get double Strangleroot Geist into Yawgmoth off Eldritch Evolution and he can't beat that. 2-0.

So, I am 8-3 with the deck so far. It's a strong deck. I was 4-0 on the play and 2-2 on the draw, lol. :crazy:
Last edited by FoodChainGoblins 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Pioneer - DEAD
Commander - Nope

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

is the elemental deck similar to the elemental deck that you are using?

revoker? Ah, haven't seen that card used in a long time. It does work well against activated abilities.

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

The Fluff wrote: is the elemental deck similar to the elemental deck that you are using?

revoker? Ah, haven't seen that card used in a long time. It does work well against activated abilities.
Sorry, just got back from GP Phoenix.

It was about 10-20% similar. He really wanted to use Kroxa and lean on discard though.
Pioneer - DEAD
Commander - Nope

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

6 person MNM.

Round 1 vs. Burn. He gets stuck on 1 land for 2 turns and that does it. I can't combo, but I smash with Geralf's Messenger, Young Wolf and double Strangleroot Geist. In the next game, he double Eidolon of the Great Revel, which I Evolution for Reclamation Sage to kill one, but the other kills me when he does Boros Charm and Lightning Bolt on the final turn because I can't draw a single land this game to play 1 of 2 Yawgmoth in hand. In the next game, we race, but I finally put -1/-1 counters on his Eidolon to swing for lethal after a Evolution on Geralf's Messenger for another one. 2-1.

Round 2 vs. Dredge. I have a good hand, but don't draw a single land. He does all the Cathartic Reunions and dredges a million things to win. It took everything, as I had an early Cavalier of Night, which blocked 1 of all 3 Amalgams, while 4 Bloodghast got through. In the next game, BoP into Evolution for Yixlid Jailer. He doesn't draw Lightning Axe until 2 turns later and the damage is done, even after his Conflagrate for my Yawgmoth and 2 BoPs. In the final game, I get Yixlid Jailer again off Chord, but he does his 4th copy of Cathartic Reunion or 2nd copy actually cast to find the Lightning Axe to get enough insane Dredges and win. I scoop after not drawing a single land against him … again. Frustrating, as I could have tried to think my way out. I think he barely had it anyway, but still - not drawing a single land in a match where I also mulliganed a 7 lander really sucks when he has double Cathartic Reunion every game. 1-2.

Round 3 vs. Elementals. My own deck, loaned to a friend. In the first game, I combo right after he Lightning Skelementals me and I discard Young Wolf and a 2nd copy of Yawgmoth. In the next game, he is nearly dead after killing a Plague Engineer with Omnath and a Lord in play. But he draws Thunderkin Awakener and we're off to game 3. I get Plague Engineer and he Dismembers. I Veil of Summer. He Dismembers in response. He is suuuuper low on life and I finish him off after that fairly easily. 2-1.

I finish 2-1.
Pioneer - DEAD
Commander - Nope

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi

that was a good race against Burn. Sometimes they just have the nuts with eidolon.

dredge... this is an opponent you can afford getting stuck on lands on. Definitely winnable.

I hope you had a good time at GP Phoenix. :)

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

Yeah, I had a great time. I did very mediocre, so I'm a bit upset at myself for that. But since I didn't practice at all, I guess it's par for the course. Kind of wish it was Modern though.
Pioneer - DEAD
Commander - Nope

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

4 person FNM. Not sure exactly what's going on...

Round 1 vs. GW Value Town. I combo off pretty early in game 1. He doesn't have any resistance. He has 1 card left in game 2. I Evolution for Rec Sage, blowing up Courser of Kruphix. Then I combo off a couple of turns later with 1 card left in hand for him. It was not Path. :? 2-0.

Round 2 vs. URg Breach. He has some countermagic, but double Young Wolf and Geralf's Messenger put him under the gun. I get lethal fairly easily. In the next game, he mulls to 4. I Thoughtseize to see a 4th Island and double Anger of the Gods. Then I draw Young Wolf to go with Geralf's Messenger to combo off after EoT Chord for Yawgmoth. 2-0.

Round 3 vs. Combo Goblins. This is the version with Grumgully. I get Yawgmoth on turn 3 and that is way too much for his little dudes. I get BoP into Plague Engineer in game 2 and he draws too many artifacts and lands. Double Aether Vial, Relic of Progenitus, and Pithing Needle, but I have Thrashing Brontodon and Assassin's Trophy to combo out. 2-0.

I go 3-0. Nice little day for me.
Pioneer - DEAD
Commander - Nope

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

10 person MNM.

Round 1 vs. Br 8 Rack. I have undying creatures and they withstand Smallpox and discard. They get there quicker than a Shrieking Affliction. He mulls to 4 or 5 in the next one and I have turn 3 Geralf's Messenger after some more removal on BoPs like in game 1. Then Kitchen Finks and he can't win at this point. 2-0.

Round 2 vs. Cat Combo. I combo him on turn 4. In the next game, he gets Reflector Mage and Ephemerate with it and low mana for me keeps me from winning. In the final game, I attack him to 1 life and draw 2 Thoughtseize (Nurturing Peatland) on the final turn. I mistakenly do it (he has Veil of Summer and the 2nd one can't target him). He untaps at 1 life, plays a Forest and Arcum's Astrolabe. Then plays Felidar Guardian, untap a land and float White through Astrolabe for Path to Exile on my Phyrexian Revoker naming Saheeli Rai. He got me at 1 life. 1-2.

Round 3 vs. Ad Nauseam. He turn 3 Thassa's Oracle, then Angel's Grace and Spoils of the Vault (he had turn 2 Pentad Prism). He got me before I turn 4 him. In the next game, I struggle with land, but turn 4 him without any problems. In the final game, I Thoughtseize him. 4 land, Sleight of Hand, and Ad Nauseam with Lotus Bloom in play. I take the Ad Nauseam and he Ad Nauseam me the turn before I win with Spoils of the Vault for Angel's Grace, losing 1 Simian Spirit Guide and and 3 other cards before hitting Angel's Grace. GGs, I had double Geralf's Messenger in hand for the next turn combo through a single Thoughtseize. 1-2.

Round 4 vs. Burn. He gets the creature heavy hand and runs into Undying creatures. He needs a Bolt to finish me off, but draws a land. Lucky. In the next game, I go Kitchen Finks on turn 3 (BoP got Bolted) into Eldritch Evolution for Obstinate Baloth. The race is on! Got there fairly easily, although he did draw 4 actual Lightning Bolt this game. 2-0.

I go 2-2. Suuuuper tough loss in Round 2 and fairly tough loss in Round 3.

15-6 now.
Pioneer - DEAD
Commander - Nope

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

On a downhill spiral... WNM - 8 players.

Round 1 vs. UB Control. He counters everything I play after Fatal Pushing 3 mana dudes. Then he lands Batterskull. I have a turn to draw a land to play Yawgmoth. Nope. Everything else gets countered and Batterskull keeps getting blocked by a Wall of Roots, but I'm low. I end up resolving a Yawgmoth late and drawing some cards, but Creeping Tar Pit puts me away. In the next 2 games, I get on the beatdown and Veil of Summer, heck of a stupid broken card. 2-1.

Round 2 vs. RG Moon. I play turn 2 Geralf's Messenger into Strangleroot Geist, but Magus of the Moon gets played. I wish I had played 1 of the 2 Yawgmoth from hand and I get locked out as double Chandra, Bolt, and something else kill of my 2 creatures and I have nothing but a BoP left. He plays Glorybringers and planeswalkers and wins. The next game is similar. He plays turn 2 Bloodbraid Elf into Grafdigger's Cage. I spend my turns doing Once Upon a Time and not finding the card until I get Reclamation Sage. I pay a bunch of life, trying to get back in it, but I have to put counters on a Glorybringer, so a BBE with Kessig Wolf Run drawn last turn swings me to 2 life. He has Klothys, which deals 2 to me and he doesn't forget this time. Dead. Just had drawn all 4 copies of Yawgmoth and more importantly a Cavalier of Night, given 1 more turn I can gain some life. Lol. 0-2.

Round 3 vs. Skred. Turn 1 Mind Stone into turn 2 Chandra, Torch. It gets there when he follows it up with triple Anger of the Gods, other removal, Koth, and finally a Blood Moon to lock me out. Similar thing in the next game and Koth Emblems after I had stopped a Chandra emblem with Yawgmoth clearing out Pia and Kiran Nalaar and Thopters, but Koth gets there a few turns later after Skred kills Yawg daddy. Just way too much gas drawn by him. He drew planeswalkers and burn, following it up with Moons when I didn't play nothign. Good recipe. 0-2.

I finish 1-2 to fall to 16-8 now.
Pioneer - DEAD
Commander - Nope

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

4 person tournament. (was gonna be cash, but ended up unsanctioned and free because of lack of attendance)

Round 1 vs. Mono Red Prowess. His hand is fairly slow and I put counters on his dudes with Yawgmoth and then get the combo off. In the next game, he has triple Prowess dudes by turn 2, but I end up stabilizing barely with a Cavalier of Night and then getting my life total way up. He does get double Bedlam Reveler on a turn, but Cavalier and Yawgmoth are too much. I end up putting some counters on his dudes and then doing a bunch of Proliferate to kill them. 2-0.

Round 2 vs. 8 Rack. I made a HUGE mistake of not leaving up Twilight Mire when I played Once Upon a Time. It hit 2 Once Upon a Time, 2 Eldritch Evolution, and a Geralf's Messenger - it being the only legal target. But I had 2 Blooming Marsh and Wall of Root. Ugh. It would have been close, but he drew planeswalkers (Liliana of the Veil, Liliana, the Last Hope, and Davriel Shadowmage) while I drew lands. In the next game, I destroy some rack effects and am able to draw some cards off Yawgmoth in response to a Dismember to stay alive with double Shrieking Affliction in play. I barely got there in this one. In the next one, it is a bit less close, as I keep a 0 lander with Once Upon a Time, whiffing on land. :omg: But he also mulled to 6, so he had only 1 land. I finally drew a land and then he drew a 2nd. I end up getting there in the end, although I had to discard Veil of Summer, which was a big reason for my keep. 2-1.

Round 3 vs. Jund. I kept a 1 lander on 6 cards and drew Young Wolf copies 2-4 before drawing a 2nd land. This game went way on, but I never had a chance to get out Yawgmoth, a card that is unbeatable for them if I have a few creatures in play. He finally gets a late game Scavenging Ooze and I am dead. I play on just to see if I ever draw Yawgmoth. Nope. He got there. In the next game, I am forced to Abrupt Decay a Tireless Tracker and he gets Scavenging Ooze a few turns later. I drew literally all 4 Wall of Roots and Ashiok, Dream Render milled 3 Yawgmoth on its first 2 mill and exiles. He got another one after I killed that one and it didn't get much, but my last 8 cards of the library had 3 Once Upon a Time (I drew 2), 2 Veil of Summer, and a Yawgmoth. Not getting there with that. This was very sad, as this decks kind of stomps Jund. I guess if you keep 1 land, 6 card hands that draw 4 copies of Young Wolf before a land, you kind of deserve to lose, right? 0-2.

I go 2-1. The last round was really disappointing. I was already drawing somewhat oddly and had made some huge mistakes. I guess they caught up to me here. I think I literally drew Wall of Roots or Young Wolf for 90% of my draws in 2 long ass games.
Pioneer - DEAD
Commander - Nope

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

6 person tournament. Lol, it's bigger than yesterday's. Sad pickings for Modern players nowadays.

Round 1 vs. Combo Goblins. This matchup is fairly easy, as -1/-1 counters are devastating on their dudes. If we can control the lords and they don't quick combo us, we have a good shot. I get out Yawgmoth and had everything else. He made a big attack that put me lower, but I attack back, then combo off. In the next one, I get Yawgmoth on turn 3 and I just control his board when he misses his 3rd land drop and I kill Frogtosser Banneret with Abrupt Decay. 2-0.

Round 2 vs. Esper Control. I put pressure on him, but he answers everything but a Geralf's Messenger. We both draw land after land. Both of us had 10 lands in play near the end, but I kept swinging and then Yawgmoth resolving made me sac the Messenger to kill him. I kind of slowrolled it because he may have had main deck Surgical Extraction and he had Black mana. In the next game, he gets the Cryptic Command lock with Mystic Sanctuary, while I have a Young Wolf and Strangleroot Geist eating his life total. But I have Chord of Calling. I know he has Drown in the Loch always up, so I can't use that. I draw Eldritch Evolution and do it on the Geist for Yawgmoth. Surprisingly it resolves and as you can guess, that's game right there. 2-0.

Round 3 vs. Dredge. Lots of mulligans here, but Dredge is more resilient to them. I get too far back with triple Creeping Chill and when I finally draw my first land of the game, it's too late to try to go off. I'm about 15 life points away at this point. Three Creeping Chills put me 18 back. :unamused: In the next game, I keep on 6 and do BoP into turn 2 Yixlid Jailer. He doesn't Lightning Axe it and as you can guess, Narcomoeba into Narcomoeba into Golgari Thug are not going to beat the creatures I put out. In the last game, I have a solid hand, but just too slow. I play out stuff, but Creeping Chills and early Narcomoeba/Bloodghast/1 Prized Amalgam are too much for me. I probably should have mulled to a hand that had a way to get Yixlid Jailer, but I had Thoughtseize, which I assumed could take his Mom Hug. He didn't need it, his Shriekhorn was insane and his dredges were solid. He ended up with the foil promo pack and opened Liliana, Dreadhorde General. Sad day for me! 1-2.

I go 2-1, so 20-10.
Pioneer - DEAD
Commander - Nope

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Developing”