[DECK]Elementals[/DECK]

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47
Pronoun: he / him

Post by FoodChainGoblins » 2 years ago

32 person MNM. I went to a closer place and it turns out the attendance is higher, lol.

Round 1 vs. Humans. Same guy that ran me over on Friday in Round 1. He told me that this place today has a solid amount of player.
He runs me over in the first game. I go Risen Reef, hoping to find a land and maybe stay alive. I don't and scoop.
In the next 2 games, Risen Reef took over as his hands were slower, I was on the play in one of the games, and he got flooded early on. I develop a stupid board presence and Dismember in each game helped me get tempo as well. 2-1.

Round 2 vs. 4 Color Lurrus. I lost a game in which I mulled to 5 barely and smashed through in game 2. The last game, he had 2 good draws in a row to kill my Image, but I had Thunderkin Awakener to bring back Flickerwisp to blink Lurrus and hit him for lethal with both of us at 3 life. 2-1.

Round 3 vs. 4 Color Lurrus. I was able to save the Spitebellows to kill a turn 4 Kroxa and then swing for lethal. I lost game 2 after a mull to 5 when his hand was too aggroish. Scourge of the Skyclaves is also really a %$#%. In the last game, he is short on gas and I have too much, with double Voice in play, he uses his last card to kill my Skelemental. 2 tokens and he can't win after this. 2-1.

Round 4 vs. Ragavan Jund. We split, but play for fun. I have blockers for multiple Ragavans and he used his removal to get through a couple of times, paving the way for Risen Reefs that I drew to take over. One dies, but Vesperlark brings it back into a Voice with another trigger. In the next game, we both mull to 5 and he lacks discard, which my hand was weak to. I draw some lands to go with my 1 land/Vial hand and I get there with a plethora of creatures. I'm not sure if he should side out some Lilies. ? :) 2-0.

I go 4-0 for 1st. :)
Standard - Will pick up what's good when paper starts
Pre Modern - Do not own anymore
Pioneer - DEAD
Modern - Jund Sacrifice, Amulet, Elementals, Trollementals, BR Asmo/Goryo's, Yawmoth Chord
Legacy - No more cards, will rebuy Sneak Show when I can
Limited - Will start when paper starts
Commander - Nope

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

12 person TNM.

Round 1 vs. BtL Scapeshift. There's no way for me to interact with this deck, outside of 2 Alpine Moon in the SB. I just have to goldfish him the quickest I can. Explore on the play into an early Bring to Light for Tibalt. This slows me down considerably and the deck is already slower than my Vial version. Bring to Light for 5 Mountains and 2 Valakut. He expects me to scoop. I ask to shuffle his deck. Then I tell him that there's no damage. Was this wrong of me? If he really pushed it, which he tried a little bit, I would have given in since it's casual REL. He then casts a rd Bring to Light two turns later and I'm dead. 1-2.

Round 2 vs. RW Prison. In game 1, I get Risen Reef and Omnath into mana for Fury. I miss a trigger for Risen Reef on Omnath and notice when I'm fetching. I ask the judge, who tries to say I can't do it. My opponent gets frustrated with me asking, so he just allows it. Land comes into play and kills his PWer, which I could have put it to 1 anyway by attacks and Fury. It was a Nahiri on 6. I get there easily after that. In the next game, his only resistance is a few Blood Moons and I have Wear/Tear if I need to with a turn 2 Plains that I fetched. Didn't need to and swung with big guys for lethal. 2-0.

Round 3 vs. Jeskai Control. I play 4 Risen Reefs, Thunderkin Awakener for more, and Vesperlark, along with a million Risen Reef triggers and beat 4 Supreme Verdict and the assortment of removal that Jeskai has. In the next game, I don't have any Risen Reefs and the 3rd Supreme Verdict and triple Shark Typhoon gets me. In the last game, I sift through a lot of removal and only 2 Supreme Verdict. I get there, having a few Risen Reef triggers and some pressure. With his card and his draw step, there was a combination that would have been tough, but he didn't have the 3rd Verdict and Shark Typhoon. Got there! 2-1.

Round 4 vs. Jund. In the first game, he IoK Risen Reef, so I Vesperlark it back on turn 2. It went downhill for him from there, as he played a 5/6 Goyf into my Spitebellows that he knew I had. He should have looked at some of my cards carefully, lol. Cool guy though. In the next game, I make a mistake, not knowing that he had 5 cards in the yard, so he fetched and then cast Kroxa. I told him that I wanted to respond to the fetch and he let me do that. Although I did take a little bit, because I was surprised that there were enough cards for Kroxa, I didn't pass priority. I end up having way, way too much gas and he didn't have much resistance. 2-0.

I go 3-1 for 5th and get no prize. 1-4th got prize. Last week at first place, I got the same prize as 4th place. I played the 5 Color Elemental list with fetches and Ephemerate, so 3-1 with this deck so far.

*If anyone doubts Risen Reef, let them know I beat Jeskai removal that played 9 Supreme Verdict in 3 games on me, the first game with a full hand. Yes, Thunderkin Awakener and Vesperlark helped out, but Reef was the COG. Love this card! Playing it off Cavern of Souls with Ephemerate up feels pretty good. Bolt? How bout Ephemerate? Removal next turn so Ephemerate doesn't do something? Sure. :)
Pioneer - DEAD
Modern - Jund Sacrifice, Amulet, Elementals, Trollementals, BR Asmo/Goryo's, Yawmoth Chord
Commander - Nope

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

24 person FNM. 5 rounds.

Round 1 vs. UG (not really sure what was going on here, only saw Growth Spiral, Explore, and Verdant Command/BoP). 2-0.

Round 2 vs. Jeskai Control. 2-0.

Round 3 vs. Merfolk. 2-0.

Round 4 vs. Jund. 2-0.

Round 5 vs. Yorion Niv. 1-2.

I go 4-1 and drop to 4th, lol. But this place pays out to top 4. :)

MNM 30 players.

Round 1 vs. UR Moon/Exarch/Kiki. I have too many removal spells and I slowly grind him out. 2-0.

Round 2 vs. BG Food. 1-2.

Round 3 vs. Junk Blade. 2-1.

Round 4 vs. Lurrus/Jund Shadow. 2-0.

I go 3-1, so 10-3 with the deck. It's cool, but I do slightly better so far with my Vial Elementals. :)
Pioneer - DEAD
Commander - Nope

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

I went 4-0-1 at a 23 person FNM with 5 C Elementals.

Round 1 vs. Jeskai Blade. In the first game, he just had some countermagic, a Bolt, and a ScM. But I had a few Risen Reefs, Cavern of Souls, and Reef triggers to draw a million cards. Buried him. In the next game, he had Stoneforge Mystic to get Batterskull, but I evoked Fury off the top to kill it and he gave up after 2 more draws didn't get him a land. He was stuck on Plains and Island, but he was far from dead. 2-0.

Round 2 vs. UR Murk. In the first game, he came off a bit slowly and I drew enough cards to stabilize at 4 life. He had no board though. Risen Reef drew a lot to get to Solitude. In the next game, he had double 1 drop and an Unholy Heat to remove a potential blocker. Then he cast a Murktide a turn for 2 straight turns. I nearly got out of it, but his draw was Lightning Bolt to finish me. I had gotten an Omnath and was going to gain 4 life per turn doing land drops. 2-1.

Round 3 vs. Yorion Niv. He fetched for Forest and put an Abundant Growth. He then played a Plains and a Swamp, but never got off those 3 and I buried him. In the next game, he had Niv. and a double Prismatic Ending off baby Teferi, but I kept the gas going. Reef got a bunch of cards here. In game 2, he was doing okay for a bit, doing Prismatic Ending on my Voice of Resurgence, leaving Reef in play. But then I got too much value and he flooded out. 2-0.

Round 4 vs. Jeskai Control. I ran him over in the first game, slowly adding presence to go through 2 Supreme Verdict. He nearly stabilized, but I took a chance that the Omnath draw would get a fetch land to kill him. I drew Windswept Heath and already had a fetch in play.
Got there! Then I finished him off. In the next game, I managed to live at 2 life with a card that he drew for the turn in his hand. He went for a huge Shark at EoT, but I had Solitude off Cavern to stay above life. This player is one of the slower players here and his deck is definitely not the quickest. So I had to pivot to winning 1-0 while he pivoted to trying to get the 1-1. 1-0.

Round 5 vs. E Tron. I demolished this fella with Vial Trollementals a month ago, but have avoided him since. He's heard me talk %$#% about E Tron and he already has a sour disposition, but after he beat his friend in the previous round, his friend wanted to go. I agreed to the split since he probably would have gotten mad, but more so because I can't deal with Tron and Ugin, among other large things. I don't care about his creatures, but the stuff that I can't interact with. It takes more than a Fury and Ephemerate just to kill Ugin after a single uptick, right? 0-0-3.
Pioneer - DEAD
Commander - Nope

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

19 person MNM.

Round 1 vs. Mardu Hollow Vine. His hand is very quick and he puts a lot of bodies in play. I can't beat this. The next game, after a mull to 5, I Flamekin Harbinger up Risen Reef because I feel like I have time. I do and it gets worse for him. The next game is similar, but his hand is stronger. But I have a lot of removal and Endurance to shuffle his yard too. 2-1.

Round 2 vs. Jund Coco/Skelly/toolbox. I kill a Plague Engineer with Fury and I am able to go NUUUUUTTTTS with Risen Reef. Really stupid game, leaving me with 4 Solitude in hand. In the next game, I am able to utilize 2 Engineered Explosives on 3 to destroy a Magus of the Moon and other stuff and my other cards can handle the rest easily. 2-0.

Round 3 vs. Lurrus/Kroxa/Ragavan. In the first game, he has too many answers and I make a huge mistake, letting my Thunderkin Awakener die. It ended up not mattering because he drew a 2nd K Command in a row with me at 4 life. I am able to go off with Risen Reef in the next game and the last game is similar, but I have too many answers for him. 2-1.

Round 4 vs. Scales. His 2nd Modern tournament. He had previously beaten both of my teammates for Trios this coming Sunday at this very MNM - Modern Unified. I kill a few creatures, but I draw a few lands and he Inkmoth Nexuses me for lethal. In the next game, he drew at least 10 lands and I had extra removal in my hand in case. In the final game, I play an Alpine Moon on Inkmoth Nexus early on and I lose because at the time, I had 3 land and thought I may need to play it for curve considerations. I lose with triple Wooded Foothills in hand and all land drops in play. He had 2 key Dismember, but I should have saved the Alpine Moon. I thought I may get stuck on lands, but this was a costly error, as Blinkmoth Nexus finished me off. 1-2.

FNM, 24 players.

Round 1 vs. Mardu Blade. He gets Stoneforge Mystic for Kaldra Compleat, but I stabilize with Risen Reef and go off with so many triggers, he gets completely buried. The next game is similar, but his hand is slower, so I have much more time and it is much easier. So many crazy stupid interactions in this Elemental deck. 2-0.

Round 2 vs. Affinity/Thought Monitor. Game 1, I lose to double Cranial Plating and not quite having enough removal for his triple Ornithopter, then Thought Monitor turn 2. In the next game, I don't get enough gas and lose to Etched Champion/Cranial Plating/Shadowspear. I hate that damn card! My 2 Solitude in hand are useless. I was salty after siding in a total of 13 cards. I did make a mistake of doing a Foundation Breaker early on to destroy a measly Ornithopter and I draw Ephemerate later on. 0-2.

Round 3 vs. BW Ephemerate Grief. For some reference, this was the player who gave me my only loss during a month when FAtal Push was the FNM Promo waaay back when I played Grishoalbrand. I was 24-1-(some number of IDs) that month. He does the turn 1 Grief/Ephemerate into Tidehollow Sculler, but I stabilize barely and go off and bury him in card advantage. In the next game, I make a mistake in a long game going for Thunderkin Awakener instead of putting Kaheera in hand to leave up exile Kaheera to evoke Solitude, then Ephemerate it. I lose because of this. I get there in the last game with a few creatures and him hard casting Kaldra Compleat, but I flash in a 2nd Endurance and I have 5 lethal damage with him at 4. 2-1.

Round 4 vs. UW Control. For some reference, this is a player from my old store who won 1st place in nearly every Modern tournament while I was playing UW Delver in Standard for the longest time. Very strong player, but he's only played his 2nd tournament in the past 4 years. I just have too many Risen Reefs and I draw a Cavern of Souls. I work through a Shark and some Verdicts.
The next game is similar, but I just try to figure out how to set up for next turn. He Blood Moons, but it turns his White sources into Mountains too. His hope was to Cryptic Command his Moon while slowing me, then Supreme Verdict. 2-0.

Round 5 vs. Urza's Kitchen. Pretty long game, but I eventually bury him in card advantage after I'm at 2 life. In the next game he is stuck on lands for a while, which don't allow him to cast Urzas and a Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas. I get a Risen Reef into a bunch of stuff, then go off completely. He plays an Urza after I blow up tons of stuff with an Engineered Explosives on 1. Then I get another one on 0 to destroy 4 foods, a Construct, and then Glimmervoid. Got there! 2-0.

I go 4-1 for 4th place.
Pioneer - DEAD
Commander - Nope

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

49 person $1K.

Round 1 vs. UW Control (different than most). 2-0.

Round 2 vs. Bant Control. 2-0.

Round 3 vs. Lurrus Burn. 2-1.

Round 4 vs. Kanister Elementals. 2-0.

Round 5 vs. Blue Living End. 0-0-3.

Round 6 vs. UR Murktide. 0-0-3.

Top 8 vs. UR Murktide. 2-0.

Top 4 vs. Kanister Elementals. 1-2.

I get 3rd.

$1.5K Team Unified Trios.

Round 1 vs. Goblin Charbelcher. 2-1.

Round 2 vs. Mill. 2-0.

Round vs. BtL Scapeshift. 1-2.

Round 4 vs. ?. 0-0-3.

Top 8 vs. Mill. 2-1.

Top 4 vs. BtL Scapeshift. 0-2.

MNM - 14 players.

Round 1 vs. BR Food. 2-0.

Round 2 vs. Obosh Mono Red. 2-1.

Round 3 vs. BW Ephemerate. 2-0.

Round 4 vs. Rgbw Indomitable Creativity. 0-2.

30-6-2 with Elementals. 123-30-x with Trollementals.
Pioneer - DEAD
Commander - Nope

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

29 person FNM.

Round 1 vs. Black Asmo/Cookbook. In the first game, he was stuck on 1 mana on turn 2 and that's suicide in Modern. To make it worse, he got stuck on 2 lands the whole game after that. I get there pretty easily. In the next game, he gets to 7 mana before a devastating Engineered Explosives for 1 gives me a huge advantage. 2-0.

Round 2 vs. Burn. I fetch shock on turn 1 and lose on turn 3. I get there in game 2 when I get Omnath, Locus of Creation, and gain 4 life per turn. Game is similar to game 1, but he makes a mistake and lets me live until turn 4. Still can't get Omnath, Locus of Creation in play and play a land by that turn. :( 1-2.

Round 3 vs. Burn. He got slightly flooded in game 1 and Omnath crushes him. He gets severely flooded in game 2 and Omnath obliterates him. 2-0.

Round 4 vs. Junk Reanimator. In game 1, I get off to a good start, but he has a Grisly Salvage that puts an Angel that gives protection from a creature type. BS!! He doesn't get it back and does Lingering Souls instead a bunch of times and tries to race. I end up doing Fury on a topdeck and swinging for lethal. He probably thought he had time to do that flashback and asks me later if I can beat that. Not sure if that means he had it or could have drawn to it? Game 2 is slower, which favors me. I go off and do all kinds of BS, Endurance on his yard twice, and so on. Much easier win. 2-0.

Round 5 vs. BR Lurrus. He gets me and him low on resources, but Risen Reef being drawn and then living for 4 turns BURIES him. 50/50 game for a while until that crescendo. The next game is similar, but much easier, as I have too much gas. There's probably not much from his deck that beats this hand if I draw a 4th land, which I do eventually. But even on , it was disgusting. 2-0.

I go 4-1 for 3rd place.

Now 34-7-2 with the deck.

49 person $2K today.

Round 1 vs. Burn. 2-0.

Round 2 vs. Affinity. 2-1.

Round 3 vs. Merfolk. 2-1.

Round 4 vs. BRu Lurrus. 2-0.

Round 5 vs. Jeskai Control. 0-0-3.

Round 6 vs. Elementals. 0-0-3.

Top 8 vs. RUG Rhinos. He is on the play. Turn 1 suspend Crash of Rhinos. Turns 3-5 cascade into Crash of Rhinos. 8 Rhinos is too much to deal with - TBH 6 was too much. I felt like Chalice of the Void counters Crash, but I ask the judge just to be sure. He said it doesn't counter Crash if it comes off suspend because the mana cost is "null." Opponent suspends one after I Chalice on 0. Then later after turn 3 Blood Moon, he cascades into another one. I miss the Chalice trigger and the other Judge mentions that I missed my SECOND Chalice trigger. I am confused as %$#%. It turns out the first judge told me the wrong thing, which I thought. But it doesn't matter what I think the rules are; it matters how a judge is going to call it and 1 phase too far is too long to correct that. I refuse my prize, invitational points, and leave. This was the 2nd time I've felt cheated at TC's Rockets in San Diego California. So, I lost game 1. Game 2 was going to be a loss for me, not knowing the rule, and missing another trigger on my own. If I had known the rule and hit my triggers in game 2, I win that one, which makes it a game to go to the top 4. 0-1.

38-8-4 now
Pioneer - DEAD
Commander - Nope

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

12 person MNM Labor Day.

Round 1 vs. BW Pox. 2-0.

Round 2 vs. GWr Enchantress. 2-1.

Round 3 vs. Lurrus/BRuw Shadow. 2-1.

Round 4 vs. GR Company. 2-0.

I go 4-0 and am now 42-8-4 with the deck. Pretty insane deck with VERY live draws!
Pioneer - DEAD
Commander - Nope

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 2 years ago

wow, you're still grinding a lot on the deck.

skimming over the results you posted, nice to see you're doing well.

congrats on the wins. :grin:
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

pierreb

Post by pierreb » 2 years ago

Felt a little sick that a judge would not know a spell without mana cost has converted mana cost of zero. I mean, it's not like chalice or suspend spells are new or a rarity in modern!

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

The Fluff wrote:
2 years ago
wow, you're still grinding a lot on the deck.

skimming over the results you posted, nice to see you're doing well.

congrats on the wins. :grin:
Yeah, I checked my win percentages, thinking they were around 75%, which is insane. Turned out that it's over 80% on both Vial Elementals and 4 Color Elementals. This deck is for real and I would suggest playing the crap out of it unless it is not good for your meta.
pierreb wrote:
2 years ago
Felt a little sick that a judge would not know a spell without mana cost has converted mana cost of zero. I mean, it's not like chalice or suspend spells are new or a rarity in modern!
I'm mostly mad at myself. I assumed it did in fact counter Crash, but I was confirming it with the Judge. When they Judge told me what he thought, it just really confused me. I just had too many things going on in my mind to play at full capacity.

So, on the way there, I was in a long conversation with my 2 car mates, mostly regarding politics. That was pretty draining on me, considering we didn't agree on much. Then right before the top 8, I heard my 3 seed opponent and my friend told me what he was on. It turned out "they made a reporting mistake," so I faced a different guy instead. Then with the Judge showing me on his phone why he was correct confused the heck out of me. What mana cost is the "null" that he said? I was just really confused and didn't even notice someone try to give his 2 cents when he heard what the Judge said.

13 person TNM.

Round 1 vs. Grixis Dress Down Shadow. 2-0.

Round 2 vs. UW Control. 2-0.

Round 3 vs. Kanister Elementals. 1-2.

Round 4 vs. RG Shamans. 2-1.

I go 3-1, so 45-9-4 now.
Pioneer - DEAD
Commander - Nope

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

16 person MNM.

Round 1 vs. Mono Blue Slitherblade. 2-0.

Round 2 vs. Tron. 2-1.

Round 3 vs. Humans. 1-2.

Round 4 vs. Enchantress. 2-1.

I go 3-1 to go to 48-10-4 now.

13 person TNM.

Round 1 vs. Grixis DD Shadow. 2-1.

Round 2 vs. Jund. 2-0.

Round 3 vs. Abzan Reanimator. 2-1.

Round 4 vs. Kanister Elementals. 2-0.

I go 4-0 for 52-10-4 now. This deck is pretty nutty at the local level, lol.
Pioneer - DEAD
Commander - Nope

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

26 person FNM.

Round 1 vs. Bant Spirits. 2-0.

Round 2 vs. 4 Color Creativity. 2-0.

Round 3 vs. Junk. 1-2.

Round 4 vs. "Small" Tribal Zoo. 2-0.

Round 5 vs. UW Control. 0-2.

I go 3-2

Played in a 33 person double elimination tournament for a box of Mystery Boosters. I didn't play in Rounds 1 or 3.

Round 2 vs. Mono Red Eldrazi. Probably the toughest player here, although he says he hasn't played in a while. He got stuck on 1 land for a while in game 1, and although he did use some treasures by Ragavan to Stomp a few creatures, it wasn't enough. Eventually I did stupid stuff because I wasn't missing land drops. In game 2, he doesn't do much, but lands a turn 3 Blood Moon. He deals with a few of my creatures, but I Solitude a Ragavan and a Voice of Resurgence that he got from me. I eventually want to add more by doing a Fury. But he Furies my Fury and Flamekin Harbinger. I am lucky enough to find another Harbinger eventually, while he can't attack because Solitude can lifelink back.
I got pretty lucky here, as I should have at least fetched Plains on turn 2 with my Arid Mesa. 2-0.

Round 4 vs. Jund Sacrifice. Possibly one of the easiest players here. Lost to him before at a TNM, where he cast turns 3-5 Collected Company in 2 of the games. He did a similar thing here. 1-2.

Round 5 vs. GB Infect. This may have been the easiest player here. He gets me with turns 3 and 4 Inkmoth Nexus on the play for him. I stare at the Fury in hand and wonder where Solitude is. I beat him in game 2 after Wear/Tear on Inkmoth Nexus and Leyline of the Void. He didn't know Nexus was an artifact. I have turn 2 Chalice of the Void, but he has turn 2 Inkmoth Nexus into Phyrexian Crusader, then another one next turn. I can't draw a single land to cast Endurance to block. May not have mattered, as it would be a 1/2, so it wouldn't kill the other Crusader. I still needed to draw something like Engineered Explosives. 1-2.

I go 1-2. 56-14-4 now with the deck. Rough showing, although my back was hurting like a %$#% and my son was with me in this tournament, which ended at 1 am from what I heard. Got lost several times getting there, then they started 25 min. after I arrived. Then I don't play in Round 1.
Too much going on once again.
Pioneer - DEAD
Commander - Nope

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

16 person MNM.

Round 1 vs. Lurrus Burn. 2-1.

Round 2 vs. Kanister Elementals. 2-1.

Round 3 vs. Hardened Scales. 2-0.

Round 4 vs. BR Lurrus. 2-0.

I go 4-0 to improve to 60-14-4. Great evening for me, but I misplayed a LOT in the 4th round. Luckily for me, he mulliganed a LOT and I drew very well.

26 person FNM.

Round 1 vs. Kanister Elementals. 2-1.

Round 2 vs. Jeskai Midrange. 2-0.

Round 3 vs. Shamans. 2-1.

Round 4 vs. Domain Zoo. 0-2.

Round 5 vs. BR Lurrus. 2-1.

I go 4-1 to push it to 64-15-4 now.
Pioneer - DEAD
Commander - Nope

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

27 person win a box of Mystery Boosters.

Round 1 vs. Lurrus Burn. 1-2.

Round 2 vs. Madcap Moon. 1-1-1

Round 3 vs. Storm. 2-0.

Round 4 vs. Hammer. 1-2.

Drop.

I go 1-2-1 to be 65-17-5 now.

19 person MNM.

Round 1 vs. Bant Blade. 2-0.

Round 2 vs. Mill. 2-0.

Round 3 vs. Kanister Elementals. 1-2.

Round 4 vs. Tron. 0-2.

I go 2-2 to drop to 67-19-5 now.

12 person TNM. Almost didn't go...

Round 1 vs. Ragavan Jund. 2-0.

Round 2 vs. Jund Sacrifice. 0-2.

Round 3 vs. UW Control. 2-0.

Round 4 vs. Ragavan Jund. 2-1.

I go 3-1 to go to 70-20-5 now. 77% win rate, much less than the over 80% that it was. I definitely need to play a bit better though.

FNM, 30 something players.

Round 1 vs. BRu Lurrus. 1-2.

Round 2 vs. BRw Lurrus. 0-2.

I get to leave early and post 70-22-5 now. :(
Pioneer - DEAD
Commander - Nope

FoodChainGoblins
Level 47

First time playing Elementals in a while. I didn't know it was 5 months!

30 person MNM.

Round 1 vs. RG Shamans. 2-0.

Round 2 vs. Murktide. 2-0.

Round 3 vs. Infect. 2-1.

Round 4 vs. E Tron. 0-2.

I go 3-1. Now 73-23-5 I guess.

FNM, 11 players only.

Round 1 vs. Murktide. 2-1.

Round 2 vs. Tron. 0-2.

Round 3 vs. Murktide. 2-0.

Round 4 vs. Hammer. 2-0.

I go 3-1 again, so now 76-24-5
Pioneer - DEAD
Commander - Nope

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Developing”