[Offtopic] Community Thread

Ulka
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Ulka » 4 years ago

We have had some requests to have an offtopic thread for users to chat and have some fun with other regulars to the commander forums. I decided to open this up and sort of see how it goes so be on good behavior and it might stay around.

Some general rules for this page:

Dos:
  • Have fun
  • Chat and get to know your fellow Pauper contributors.
  • Follow forum rules
Donts:
  • Break the rules. We will not accept that something was being jokingly discussed. Everything you say will be taken seriously by the moderators so do not jokingly name call or break any rules.
  • Move discussion from other threads here. Banlist discussion is one of the biggest offenders. Please try not to push conversation between multiple threads. Keep it fun and keep that stuff out of here please.
  • Discuss topics of sexual nature. This sort of topic can make a lot of people feel awkward. Its also really not much of a PG 13 based topic. Please refrain from having discussions on sexual based topics such as: sexual preference (homosexual, straight, bisexual), sexual modification (transgender), or really just random discussions of yourself or others having sex. These topics easily make people feel awkward about posting here and the nature of these discussions just doesn't really need to happen here.
This is intended to be a fun environment so if you cant follow the rules I will either hand out warnings / infractions and or close this thread down completely. That being said feel free to talk about video games, movies, life problems, how lame your family is... ehhh whatever.
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

motleyslayer

Post by motleyslayer » 3 years ago

I've been playing the format a bit more lately and I've been enjoying it. I plan on building a few more decks to lend out in case anyone wants to play the format before building a deck

Ulka

Post by Ulka » 2 months ago

Time to try to be more active here as I know there is a pauper base in our players here but this place feels so lonely so my question to anyone reading is What was your favorite pauper deck to exist so far and why?
Modern: Goryo's Gifts | Heartless Architect | Soul Sisters | MonoGreen Devotion
Pauper: Blackened Eggs | Zombies | Domain Zoo | Sultai Teachings | Jund Gardens

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Pauper”