Your top 10 (non-commander) cards

Legend
Aethernaut
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Legend » 2 years ago

“Comboing in Commander is like dunking on a seven foot hoop.” – Dana Roach

“Making a deck that other people want to play against – that’s Commander.” – Gavin Duggan

"I want my brain to win games, not my cards." – Sheldon Menery

Venedrex
Wait, we can have titles?
Answers: 2
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Venedrex » 2 years ago

Underrealm Lich I was super excited to put this in my Meren deck when I first saw it spoiled, and I have enjoyed playing with it ever since. One of my all time favorite card designs.
Living Death I'll jump on the appreciation bandwagon for this.
Mystic Forge I love this in Jhoira
Avenger of Zendikar I could be considered a Timmy.
Genesis Wave OK, I am one.
Archmage's Charm Once used this to steal a moderately equipped Rograkh, Son of Rohgahh. Good times (for me),
Search for Azcanta // Azcanta, the Sunken Ruin It was in the first Standard deck I played (Jeskai control) and I still think it's awesome.
Crop Rotation An all-star in my Tatyova, Benthic Druid deck before I tore it apart.
Manifold Key Untapping Basalt Monolith is satisfying.
Buried Alive A nice card for Meren of Clan Nel Toth.
Last edited by Venedrex 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Epicurean, EDH without Universes Beyond.

http://nxs.wf/np748831

Treamayne

Post by Treamayne » 2 years ago

Favorites (alphabetical)
Baton of Morale - Because Banding is the best keyword to ever be retired, and we need as much of is as we can get.
Cream of the Crop - Good solo without (usually) being the biggest target on the board for removal, and excellent synergies with so many "top of library" effects (e.g. Lurking Predators in my Beast deck)
Hecatomb - Because sometimes, having untapped lands to ping at end of turn is just what you need (and likely some Black player will be running Urborg/Coffers even if I am not)
Inexorable Tide - I love proliferate, and I enjoy finding niche uses for the effect (e.g. storage lands) outside +1/+1 counters
Marshal's Anthem - Buff with possible mid-game recursion; what's not to love
Mirrorworks - So versatile, it's not just for Darksteel anymore... (Powerstone Shard, Spine, et. al.)
Phyrexian Splicer - These are the kinds of cards EDH was made for; politics, combat step shenanigans and versatility all rolled into one
Slate of Ancestry - Even a moderate amount of creatures can get value from the Slate, and it rarely will be the biggest target on the board (unless you are really trying to abuse it, like Saproling.dek)
Warp World - (MTGO) - I fully appreciate how horrible this can be in paper, but on MODO the resolution is fairly simple (even if there end up being a bunch of triggers for each player). While a full chaos deck is generally too annoying, a surprise WW will often create the weird kind of game states this format was built to create (copying WW, however, still not a good idea)
Wheel of Sun and Moon - Sometimes you want to avoid having your GY repeatedly exiled, and sometimes you just need to slow down the dredge/reanimator deck. Wheel can do either based on the situation.

Salt (not a full list of 10, since I cheated and didn't use 10 individual cards)
Memnarch - Like Sasquatch, I have heard there is a deck that uses Memnarch (CZ or 99) without an infinite mana combo to "steal everything;" but I have never confirmed such sightings in the wild.
Aura Shards - To me, this belongs in the same pile as Stax. Almost always used to effectively say "only I get artifacts and enchantments;" usually with an obnoxious token generating engine
Mind Slaver (Sorin) - ugh. 'Nuff said.
Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger - see above
Kaervek the Merciless (and its ilk, templates that trigger off of an opponent action but then punish "anybody" rather than the player whose action triggered the effect), my experience has most often been for "friends" to have an "alliance" to make sure they are the last two in the game (in which case why don;t you leave the table and play your own 1:1 game?) ...
Categories
- All of the cards that set or check a life total, that are balanced for 60-card/20-life games and don't scale to multiplayer (e.g. Serra Ascendant, Magister Sphinx, Rune-Tail - basically all of the ones that don't use the template for "<comparison> starting life"). This includes infect (and most poison, though old things like Swamp Mosquito that don't scale based on power aren't as bad) since poison should be changed by WotC to be defined as 1/2 starting life (so it scales with different formats)
- MLD/Stax cards that effectively say "watch me play solitaire for an hour"
- Cards granting more than 1 extra turn, or are recurable for more than 1 extra turn
V/R

Treamayne

FenrirRex
Answers: 1

Post by FenrirRex » 2 years ago

In no particular order-

Stinkweed Imp: I love graveyard decks and this is my favorite enabler that also presents an effective rattlesnake threat on the field.
Gray Merchant of Asphodel: Mono black decks have always been my thing, and this card is still just great.
Debt to the Deathless: I love big dumb X spells and I love draining the table. This is the best at doing that.
Genesis Wave: See above commentary about big dumb spells and graveyards, this dumps nonsense straight on to the field while fueling the yard for anything it whiffs on.
Sun Titan: Sweet little value engine and still one of the best white cards, as tired as some people may be of it.
Living Death: Mass reanimation is a flashy and fun win condition that I just can't get tired of.
Sakura-Tribe Elder: I love work horse cards, and this little guy blocks like a champ, fuels sacrifice shenanigans, and ramps/fixes.
Solemn Simulacrum: Speaking of work horse cards, the sad bot still puts in work even if he feels slightly inefficient nowadays.
Demigod of Revenge: A remnant from my time playing standard and possibly the root of my love for graveyard and mass reanimation shenanigans. Straight nonbo in the format, but I love this guy.
Vampire Nocturnus: I enjoy several tribes but, much like the Demigod, this is another card from my standard play time- I like the flavor and the roll of the dice to get him going.

Sinis

Post by Sinis » 2 years ago

TheGildedGoose wrote:
2 years ago
I love bombs, the color black, and value. These are the cards that make me feel best.

Seasons Past
Pestilence
I, too, love these cards.
Salt-o-Meter
F E T C H L A N D S
I, too, despise these cards.

DirkGently
My wins are unconditional

Post by DirkGently » 2 years ago

TheGildedGoose wrote:
2 years ago
I love

Life from the Loam

Salt-o-Meter

F E T C H L A N D S
b-b-but...?
Perm Decks
Phelddagrif - Kaervek - Golos - Zirilan

Flux Decks
Gollum - Lobelia - Minthara - Plargg2 - Solphim - Otharri - Graaz - Ratchet - Soundwave - Slicer - Gale - Rootha - Kagemaro - Blorpityblorpboop - Kayla - SliverQueen - Ivy - Falco - Gluntch - Charlatan/Wilson - Garth - Kros - Anthousa - Shigeki - Light-Paws - Lukka - Sefris - Ebondeath - Rokiric - Garth - Nixilis - Grist - Mavinda - Kumano - Nezahal - Mavinda - Plargg - Plargg - Extus - Plargg - Oracle - Kardur - Halvar - Tergrid - Egon - Cosima - Halana+Livio - Jeska+Falthis+Obosh - Yeva - Akiri+Zirda - Lady Sun - Nahiri - Korlash - Overlord+Zirda - Chisei - Athreos2 - Akim - Cazur+Ukkima - Otrimi - Otrimi - Kalamax - Ayli+Lurrus - Clamilton - Gonti - Heliod2 - Ayula - Thassa2 - Gallia - Purphoros2 - Rankle - Uro - Rayami - Gargos - Thrasios+Bruse - Pang - Sasaya - Wydwen - Feather - Rona - Toshiro - Sylvia+Khorvath - Geth - QMarchesa - Firesong - Athreos - Arixmethes - Isperia - Etali - Silas+Sidar - Saskia - Virtus+Gorm - Kynaios - Naban - Aryel - Mizzix - Kazuul - Tymna+Kraum - Sidar+Tymna - Ayli - Gwendlyn - Phelddagrif - Liliana - Kaervek - Phelddagrif - Mairsil - Scarab - Child - Phenax - Shirei - Thada - Depala - Circu - Kytheon - GrenzoHR - Phelddagrif - Reyhan+Kraum - Toshiro - Varolz - Nin - Ojutai - Tasigur - Zedruu - Uril - Edric - Wort - Zurgo - Nahiri - Grenzo - Kozilek - Yisan - Ink-Treader - Yisan - Brago - Sidisi - Toshiro - Alexi - Sygg - Brimaz - Sek'Kuar - Marchesa - Vish Kal - Iroas - Phelddagrif - Ephara - Derevi - Glissa - Wanderer - Saffi - Melek - Xiahou Dun - Lazav - Lin Sivvi - Zirilan - Glissa - Ashling1 - Angus - Arcum - Talrand - Chainer - Higure - Kumano - Scion - Teferi1 - Uyo - Sisters
PDH - Drake - Graverobber - Izzet GM - Tallowisp - Symbiote
Brawl - Feather - Ugin - Jace - Scarab - Angrath - Vraska - Kumena
Oathbreaker - Wrenn&6

EonAon

Post by EonAon » 2 years ago

DirkGently wrote:
2 years ago
TheGildedGoose wrote:
2 years ago
I love

Life from the Loam

Salt-o-Meter

F E T C H L A N D S
b-b-but...?
They do tend to make people pretty greedy when they construct decks, whatever format they are in. Not that don't I tend to go that way myself true but they do have a point.

pokken
Answers: 2

Post by pokken » 2 years ago

I can understand hating off-color fetches in commander, especially because of the time involved. I wish they had somehow made fetchlands that didn't take so damn long to resolve because I enjoy them mechanically other than the shuffling time.

TheGildedGoose
HONK HONK
Pronoun: any/all

Post by TheGildedGoose » 2 years ago

Always compliment a person's hands after the second fetch. People love having their hands complimented.

duducrash
Still Learning

Post by duducrash » 2 years ago

EDIT : I missed the point of the exercize and didnt put cards I play in the format lmao

This got really big, bigger than I antecipated!

In somewhat cronological order

1 - Akroma, Angel of Wrath - A bit after the time I first started Akroma was some kind of gold standard of good cards in my eyes, I wanted her so bad

2-Aboshan, Cephalid Emperor I got Aboshan who was on the cover of the booster. I didn't know much about magic but that felt so GREAT. I have had good pulls in my life but thats probably the one excited me the most, just because he was on the booster

3- Doubtless One First time I gathered all my cards and decided to build a deck out of them I built a cleric deck. It was pretty bad, not gonna lie. But Doubtless one was the best card

4- Elven Riders : my first decks were just a collection of random cards. At first cards my cousin got me for whatever money I had, then I upgraded with boosters I opened when magic as at its highest over here, Then one day I was at my grandmas that lived near a blockbuster and my parents got me some money and me and my cousin went to the blockbuster. He got a fractius intro pack and I got this elvish intro deck and I'm not gonna lie it was overpowered, it was the first time I got any success playing magic. My cousin who got me into the game had an squirrel deck that was pretty great and first time I beat him was with Elven Riders. We both had a stalemate with full boards and Elven Riders went over the top. Shortly after I got sleeves for the deck I loved this deck so much. A few weeks later it was stolen

5- Hada Freeblade - When I got back to magic I got these cheap cheap decks online and one of them was this ally deck. My friend had this UR deck that centered arround turning my creatures into 1/1s and then pinging them, Then allies and counters made a stand it was awesome. I came home and first thing I did was google who were these allies, what were they allied too?! I found out lore and the idea of the bunch of nobodies gathering together and fighting these interdimentional beings was just so awesome. I then made a casual ally deck, that latter became a modern ally deck and its the deck I played the most with. I'm super salty we don't have allies rebuilding zendikar and Giver of Runes isnt an ally!

6- Bloodsoaked Champion I wanted to play magic more than my friends did so I looked online how could I find someone to play with me? Then I found out about stores and FNM, this was during the spoiler season of Khans of Tarkir. I then found out the MTGSalvation foruns and on the standard budget forum I found this Monoblack aggro list. I didnt know how much I would play if would at all, so I got the cheapest deck I could find and wasnt too complicated to play. Early that standard season UB control UW heroic and Abzan midrange were the best decks at first specially UB control. And this deck had a GREAT matchup against these decks. 2 or 3 weeks into my standard carreer I split 1st place because was kinda pressured into a draw. then came FNM and I won.

7-Whip of Erebos A while latter I got bit by the brewing bug. I can say I enjoy much more brewing than I enjoy playing. I then built this deck 4 color deck. The idea was to get creatures on the GY and whip of erebos then back. I was so proud when I found out the Sidisi Whip deck. It was a similar deck in concept but much, MUCH more polished. This deck was pretty amazing and getting somewhat close to brewing an actual good deck was a really proud moment for me.

8-Collected Company - This is a double win for me. It made my beloved modern allies deck somewhat relevant and I could actually win some games. But more than that there is a back story to it. When this card was previwed I was AMAZED at it. I knew from day 1 it was going to be a power house, getting ally triggers at instand speed was a game changer. All my friends I talked with tought I was wrong, the whif possibility was a too high and 4 was too much. I went with my instinct. Came pre release and I opened a Narset Transcendent and the hype arround her was SURREAL. I then pulled up an amazing trade. I didnt give up just Narset but she was the main focus. I got a pre release foil Zurgo Bellstriker , a playset of akroan crusaders, 1 collected company and this dude 6 packs he got as prise support. and my friend was so mad at me after it he didnt speak to me the whole ride home. he kept saying it was the dumbest hing he has ever seen and I had just lost big time money. Turns out I didnt!

9 -Drana, Liberator of Malakir - Allies are back! and the theme is back. Everyone against Eldrazi! No matter who/what you are, where you are from you will ally ! it's a great feeling. Also this means new allies for that modern deck I talked a few times! By now I'm running abzan allies for Drana, Bojuka Brigand. I eventually go to Naya so I can play what may be the best card in the whole Akoum Battlesinger . I still keep Hagra Diabolist in the sideboard because Eldrazi displacer blinking my stuff is too commom!

10- Alesha, Who Smiles at Death - Turns out my LGS modern crew isnt the best group of people. Specially this one dude who played merfolk. I swear to god he was the saltiest player I ever met. he kept laughing ironically whenever things were bad for him and every he would rush turns so often it was not fun. Other than that a bunch of male nerds alone can be the most hateful group ever with homophobia and sexism running rampant. I wasnt confortable so I got away from the game. A bit latter I was reading something and found out some hate comments Towards Alesha on reddit with people defending her and pointing out how LGBT folks suffer in the community, so I checked out her story. I was expecting her to be Lesbian, not in a milion years I could see WOTC or any major company acknowledging trans folks. The story itself is great and I just had to play with her. But I really didnt want to play modern. Then I found out about commander. I never managed to finish the build, but every now and then I will buy cards that will be in that deck. Someday I'll eventually sleeve her up. But I love the card because it brought me to the best format ever where most people arent huge competitive aholes and where I can brew to infinity

knight_seb

Post by knight_seb » 2 years ago

My favorites :
Tortured existence : My signature deck in peasant
Pestilence
Life from the loam : I play a Astral slide deck in legacy :P
Genesis Wave (and its sister Selvala's stampede) : It was always epic when I played it
Sakura Tribe Elder
Pernicious deed
Rhystic study
Clever impersonator
Heliod's intervention
Grim harvest : Engine of one of my best pauper deck

My most hated card :
Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger
Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur
Overburden
Any mass land destruction played without winning in the same turn, including Sunder
Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir
Any eldrazi titan
Embercleave

Moonlighter
Lunatic

Post by Moonlighter » 2 years ago

In no particular order. I like cards that are edge-case super useful and/or make people say "what card is that?" I also like value-town, I guess.

1. Burgeoning - It just feels nice to plop lands down while your opponents are doing their thing.
2. Avoid Fate - Other cards do this better, but no one expects Avoid Fate!
3. Mother of Runes - Another pure value-town, I like the choices it forces on your opponents
4. Desertion - It's great to counter something, but I feel like it can hearten your foes to see it at least get used. This may not be true. It's what I try to tell them anyway.
5. Mirror Entity - All the reasons you might imagine.
6. Tower of the Magistrate - "I equip my commander with..." "Hold on a minute."
7. Constant Mists - I honestly have never had a problem with saccing lands once in a good position. It's a habit I started with a Borborygmos Enraged deck. That deck also made good use of Barrel Down Sokenzan which I've never seen used elsewhere, haha.
8. Goblin Bombardment - Or really any sac outlet. Viscera Seer or any of the Altar cards would serve here just as well. I prefer to kill my own things upon their being targeted, thank you.
9. Veilstone Amulet - All my creatures have hexproof but not the keyword so it sits in that grey area that is advantageous just for me? Sounds great! I've got a playset and they find their way into most of my decks.
10. Blinding Angel - It's an anti-timmy card, but I've gotten a lot of great use out of locking people out of their combat phases. My son regrets having bought it for me every time he sees it.

Salt? I honestly don't play with hard enough types to really be able to say that something makes me salty every time. Bad threat assessment makes me salty, haha. My issues with cards tend to be how they're played. I also don't have a super high end playgroup, so I've rarely had someone combo out on me - I'm generally the most degenerate.
Playing EDH: Alesha Who Smiles at Death; Baba Lysaga, Night Witch; Emiel the Blessed; Breena, the Demagogue; Xenagos, God of Revels; Seton, Krosan Protector; Phelddagrif.

bobthefunny
Resident Plainswalker

Post by bobthefunny » 2 years ago

Going to do this entirely off the top of my head, so I'm probably going to miss some important ones, but here goes:
  1. Rings of Brighthearth - Quite possibly my favorite card in all of magic, and 90% of that comes simply from turning fetch-lands into Rampant Growths. While it's an investment to start up, it quickly pays itself back, especially once you factor in...
  2. Crucible of Worlds // (Life from the Loam) - Pairs well with fetchlands to guarantee your land drops, but also gets to protect key lands. Buried Ruin makes it generally harder to get rid of as well. Starts to really power up with any sort of land synergy, from cycling, to self-mill, to any number of sac lands, and then of course extra land drop cards. This effect is no longer as unique, but the original still has the advantage of being usable in non-Green.
  3. Sword of the Animist - Consistent ramp that every color can use. Given that it's an equipment makes it trivial for white and blue to fetch it, and even Red has a few tools. Black of course can get anything.
  4. Emeria Shepherd - Such a ridiculously over-the-top effect, people often overlook it in multi color deck due to not running enough plains... Let me tell you, just bringing things back to hand is plenty powerful. Even an Evolving Wilds gets insane value here, let alone chaining rez effects post-wrath by returning Sun Titan->Fetch Land->Solemn Simulacrum->... etc, etc.
  5. Emeria, the Sky Ruin - I have run this in 3 color decks. Heck, I've run it in a 5 color deck (fetches, duals, etc...). The pay off is THAT good.
  6. Commit // Memory - @Sinis clued me in to this one, and honestly, it's fantastic. It gets to cheat the deckbuilding process by being both removal AND card draw. Usually I like catch-all removal to cost 3 (Anguished Unmaking, Chaos Warp, Beast Within, etc), but blue doesn't have the greatest sets of removal, AND this adds counterspell options, making it a ridiculously versatile card. Being able to stop a spell on the stack, yet still being able to deal with something that's already resolved is not a very common effect. Also, the wheel effect saved me from decking in 3 of the 4 times I first played the card, so... there's that going for it as well.
  7. Heraldic Banner - I feel this mana rock is rather underappreciated. It obviously shines in mono or two color decks, but this is a decent anthem effect that you essentially get for free, especially if you have any sort of token presence in your deck.
  8. Tragic Arrogance - This has taken the spot of my favorite wrath effect, combining hitting just about everything you want, while being asymmetrical, all for 5 mana. It certainly has some glaring weaknesses (there's only one planeswalker or creature out one one side that needs to die, for example) but the benefits far outweigh the issues.
  9. Apex Altisaur - This is what a green wrath should look like. I love breaking the symmetry on it as well. Indestructible, Foe-Razer Regent, Arena ... etc.
  10. Karametra, God of Harvests - The amount of ramp this card puts out quickly overruns more casual games. A few of my recent budget creations have a marked difference in results depending on whether or not Karametra hits the table.
Honorable Mentions:
Kogla, the Titan Ape, Undying Evil, Malakir Rebirth // Malakir Mire, Supernatural Stamina, Marshal's Anthem, Sun Titan, Rise of the Dread Marn, Liliana's Standard Bearer, Ghostly Pilferer, Beanstalk Giant // Fertile Footsteps, Ranging Raptors, Kiora, Behemoth Beckoner, Basri's Lieutenant, Hero of Bladehold, Sharktocrab, Frost Titan, Thorn Mammoth, ...

A lot of these ended up being in white, but I think in part that's because these are unique-ish effects that don't have alternate versions, meanwhile if I wanted say, draw cards in green, I could select Rishkar's Expertise, Blessing of Frost, Shamanic Revelation, Mouth // Feed, etc...

Guardman
A Dog's Dream of Man

Post by Guardman » 2 years ago

I am probably forgetting a few, and will probably lean heavily red, but...
  1. Ugin, the Ineffable - I find myself wanting to include this card in pretty much every deck I make. It's card advantage, removal, token production, and mana reduction for artifacts all in one six mana package.
  2. Anger - The only thing better than giving a creature haste is giving all your creatures haste for free.
  3. Burning Inquiry - I find this card to be the right level of chaos. A lot of decks like to sculpt hands, and this goes a long way to messing up those well laid plans, but in a way that feels fair.
  4. Chaos Wand - Spin the wheel and see what you win. I love the chaos of this card. It also probably doesn't hurt that I seem to have good luck with this card as I often hit either extra turn spells.
  5. Feldon of the Third Path - I've never played him as a commander, only in the 99, as it would mean dismantling my Etali, Primal Storm deck. But if I ever did, he would be the one replacing her. I like the feeling of his reanimation, temporary, hasty, but repeatable.
  6. Revel in Riches - Get treasures for killing your opponent's stuff, plus it is a win condition in and of itself. It requires some set-up and isn't an instant win card which I like.
  7. Pitiless Plunderer - Similar to Revel in Riches, except for your own creatures. Especially useful in any sacrifice or artifact deck.
  8. Wildfire Devils - A free spell every turn is great. It's even better when your opponents' decks are full of powerful spells. It also has a political angle where you can negotiate for the spell you want from the random player.
  9. Orcish Librarian - The fair Sensei's Divining Top. And by fair, I mean fun. Because any deck that can abuse top, can abuse this little book eater.
  10. Helm of the Host - Do you like your commander, because you are about to like them a lot more when there are two of them. And then three. And then four.

Maluko
Answers: 1

Post by Maluko » 2 years ago

Thank you for opening this thread. A good thought exercise. Here goes my contributions in no particular order.
  • Dawn Charm – there is rarely a game where this card is not useful. And I'm honestly surprised how it's so underplayed.
  • Dragon Tempest – because I really love dragons. My Ur-Dragon deck is my oldest and most powerful Commander deck.
  • Fact or Fiction – spells that require players to make choices are excellent in multiplayer. They promote interaction and help to distinguish who knows what they are doing and who doesn't. This spell is perhaps one of the most played in this regard.
  • Living Death – chaos cards are usually not seen with good eyes. This is one of the exceptions. Even the most dull game can be completely turned sideways if this spell resolves.
  • Pathbreaker Ibex – that adorable goat that has beaten more players to the ground than it remembers.
  • Queen Marchesa – Monarch is the most fun and interactive mechanic for multiplayer games, end of discussion.
  • Tectonic Hellion – Commander needs more cards that help to fight greedy green mana ramp players. This is one of the most balanced effects that accomplish that task.
  • Trinisphere – to stop all those crazy storm/cascade shenanigans.
  • Word of Seizing – steal a planeswalker, fear no blue player, ultimate. What's not to love?
  • Zacama, Primal Calamity – I love big fat creatures that can take over a game on their own if left unchecked. This three-headed dinosaur is one of my favorites.

boer0829

Post by boer0829 » 2 years ago

Sneak Attack: Cheating in big creatures at reduced cost so I can copy them
Phyrexian Metamorph: Cheap clone effect
Seedborn Muse: Untap effects are fantastic, combine with flashy effects (all hail the overlord: Prophet of Kruphix)
Gilded Drake: I use it as removal
Reanimate: Not just the card, but it represents the archetype perfectly.
Greater Good: I like drawing cards
Worldspine Wurm: The face opponents make when I crush them with this one. Give haste for fun, double power for dramatic effect
Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker: I like copying creatures already on the field
Inferno Titan: This card can wipe out entire tables when use correctly
Rite of Replication: I like to copy

RxPhantom
Fully Vaxxed, Baby!

Post by RxPhantom » 2 years ago

I don't think I could sit here and think of my ten favorite cards without devoting an hour to it. I just wanted to say that I'm really glad to see so many people liking Disrupt Decorum. That card is so awesome.
Can you name all of the creature types with at least 20 cards? Try my Sporcle Quiz! Last Updated: 2/18/22 (Kamigawa: Neon Dynasty)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Commander”