Amareth and snow

WolfWhoWanders
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by WolfWhoWanders » 3 years ago

It occurred to me that Amareth, the Lustrous might work with snow permanents, but I wanted to double check with the community at large and make sure this works the way I think it does. I get that she is kinda Chulane-lite, but I thought a deck for her based on snow might have a lower power level and might even be interesting. What are your thoughts community at large? Does she work with snow permanents the way I think she does? People with experience playing Amareth, did you like her? How did power level feel? Am I wasting time crafting a deck that might be too powerful to hang with the dumb decks I want it to hang out with?
Responds well to spells and abilities

Tags:

WizardMN
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by WizardMN » 3 years ago

No, she does not work with Snow the way you think she does (presumably anyway; you never said how you think she works).

Snow is a supertype, not a card type. There are only 8 card types: Artifact, Creature, Planeswalker, Land, Enchantment, Instant, Sorcery, and Tribal. And, of those, only 6 appear on permanents: Instant and Sorcery do not. So, those 6 are the card types she is looking for the next card to share in order for you to get a free card.

WolfWhoWanders
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by WolfWhoWanders » 3 years ago

@WizardMN

Bummer, you presumed correct. My B for not being more clear. Well that about settles that discussion. Probably saved me some brain energy as I wasn't particularly interested in it anyways. Many other cool options out there right now.
Responds well to spells and abilities

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Commander”