MTG Nexus Commander Twitch Stream

cryogen
GΘΔ†
Pronoun: he / him

Post by cryogen » 4 years ago

The site has set up its own Twitch channel for watching Magic streams, which you can watch here. Currently, I'm hosting Commander game starting at 8:30pm Eastern Time on Wednesdays and Thursdays. (Once COVID-19 is under control and the LGS's reopen I'll probably drop that to just Wednesday nights.) The plan is to get other streamers involved to stream MTGO, Cockatrice, and anything else Magic related.

We would love to have you join us, so if you would like to sling some cardboard, post here and we will contact you to schedule a time for you to play. In order to play, you'll need to have a decent webcam and microphone, Discord, and lighting that won't result in a ton of glare.

In terms of deck power levels, we are looking for mid-tier decks that are going to result in enjoyable games for all (so no stax or hard permisison decks, quick infinite combos, etc - use your best judgment). We have a quick pregame discussion about decks so if you want to play proxies, Un-cards, or banned cards just run it by us first.

And even if you can't tune in to watch, we would greatly appreciate it if you'd follow our Twitch channel to help boost our numbers.

For real-time stream announcements, follow me on Twitter.
Sheldon wrote:You're the reason we can't have nice things.

MeowZeDung
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by MeowZeDung » 4 years ago

Followed. It might be a bit before I can get a webcam/mic setup to join in the festivities, and often times wednesday nights are booked for me so I probably can't watch live for a while, but I hope to get involved in this!
Kykar primer and other active decks (click!)

cryogen
GΘΔ†

MeowZeDung wrote:
4 years ago
Followed. It might be a bit before I can get a webcam/mic setup to join in the festivities, and often times wednesday nights are booked for me so I probably can't watch live for a while, but I hope to get involved in this!
I'm usually playing at least one other night a week also, so once you're set up let me know and I'll ping you for availability.

cryogen
GΘΔ†

First post updated. I'll be streaming Wednesday and Thursday during the pandemic (hopefully going back to playing at my LGS on Thursdays eventually). Default time is still 8:30 ET. And as always, looking for more people who'd like to join us.

Come watch us this Thursday at 7pm with special guest Bennie Smith!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Commander”