Mystery Boosters

Inkeyes22
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Inkeyes22 » 4 years ago

Hello, looks like the full list including the foils is up: https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/a ... 2020-03-06

Kelzam
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Kelzam » 4 years ago

Some interesting includes! Of course there's people bemoaning that it didn't include $200+ cards or some nonsense, but a lot of them will be fun to draft and I'll be happy to have. With these foils and the old border cards we're often looking at 2-3 rares/pack. I haven't done a Mystery Draft yet where I didn't come out better than I went in as far as money goes, but then again the mentality of looking at everything's "EV" is kind of silly anyway. Can't wait to get a couple boxes of this to draft!
Level 1 Judge US-South
Founder of MTG Salvation (2005-2019), Proud New Patron of MTG Nexus! (2019+)

My CMDR Primers:

Inkeyes22
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Inkeyes22 » 4 years ago

Yeah, I haven't drafted it yet. I enjoy drafts, but when I get home and have a lot of draft chaff to rummage through every time I want to sort/organize and or build it is annoying. I have a couple thousand count boxes I want to drop off just to get rid of them. I know there might be a card that becomes worthwhile at some point because of a combo or some such, but I only have so much space and time!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Commander”