Secret Lair

Inkeyes22
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Inkeyes22 » 3 years ago

Just as soon as this hit page 2, they announce another bundle of drops.

https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/a ... 2020-05-25

Outcryqq

Post by Outcryqq » 3 years ago

I'm not on Twitter. But my more Twitter-savvy friends tell me that there was a few tweets (and few Reddit posts?) about Secret Lair: International Women's Day ("IDW") shipments, which shipped late, included a Theros Collector Booster Pack with their IDW. I also heard of a few mistakes where some people received a whole booster box of Theros Collector Boosters in addition to the IDW, prompting cries from those that "only" received one pack of same.

I'm still waiting for my Secret Lair: Theros Stargazing ("Stargazing"), which is now supposed to ship in June some time. I've been waiting for my Stargazing for longer that those that were waiting for IDW. I presume, though haven't heard anything, that those still waiting for Stargazing might also receiving a Theros collectors pack in addition to my Stargazing. I suppose we can also hope for a "mistake" and hope to receive a whole box of them?

Anyway, wanted to hear if anyone on here has received their IDW, and if so, if they received an additional pack and/or a whole box. Also wanted to see if anyone has received their Stargazing recently and if so, did it have any extras?

UnNamed1

Post by UnNamed1 » 3 years ago

Outcryqq wrote:
3 years ago
Anyway, wanted to hear if anyone on here has received their IDW, and if so, if they received an additional pack and/or a whole box. Also wanted to see if anyone has received their Stargazing recently and if so, did it have any extras?
So, given all the issue with these Secret Lair's, I suppose I got lucky. I ordered the IDW, and received it within a week. Not one of my friends (that i know of) is still waiting for their shipment, some even had it before me.

Inkeyes22

Post by Inkeyes22 » 3 years ago

I got my Year of the Rat within 2 weeks, but that is all the experience I have. I should have got more than one, but I will probably just pick up a few more Ink-Eyes.

bobthefunny
Resident Plainswalker

Post by bobthefunny » 3 years ago

I somewhat regret not picking up Women's Day secret lair.

Anything with potential commanders should hold its value. Luckily, Saskia herself is somewhat cheap.

Atraxian
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Atraxian » 3 years ago

bobthefunny wrote:
3 years ago
I somewhat regret not picking up Women's Day secret lair.

Anything with potential commanders should hold its value. Luckily, Saskia herself is somewhat cheap.
When you think about cards "holding value" ask yourself: "am I ever going to sell it?"
If the answer is no, then the value might as well be 0, so if you didn't intend to use the card to play (or even just to have it) in the first place, you just saved money.
Angels Enthusiast
Avacyn, Casual Angel Tribal

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Commander”