Quick PSA: sometimes it's OK to be greedy

FoxOfWar
Pronoun: she / her

Post by FoxOfWar » 4 years ago

I tend to fall into the camp of not paying for these unless I have nothing better to do with my mana. In my experience, Rhystic Study tends to make the player casting into a bit of a target just due to sheer annoyance, and the Study itself gets blown up fairly fast.

Regarding tempting offers, it depends much on how well I think the opponent can use it versus how well I can use it myself. More often than not, I don't even have anything worth searching landwise.
36 decks or so...
Show
Hide
Hope of Ghirapur Swordpile - Ghosty Blinky Anafenza - Nezahal - Big, Blue and HERE! - Gonti Can Afford It - Kazuul, Tyrant of Chandras - Polukranos, More Mana - Azor Takes Flight - A3OS System - Vona Life Pain - Angel With a Whip and Her Pet Fox - Tolsimir Wolf Crusade - Dragonlord Steal & Copy - Arjun, the Mad Flame - Tatyova's Mad Lands - Zegana's Simic - Chainer Does the Value Dance - Polukranos, Unchained - Running Thromok - Sydri's Loco-Inspiraion - Zedruu the Furyhearted - Estrid Land Animation - A Case of Tariel's Persistent F*ckery - Tail of the AristoCat Humanitarian - Karador, Tomb Operator - Tayam Re-Curses - Jeleva... does... things - Sidisi, Death is Served - Omnath, Blink and You're Missing - The Negatiweaver - Breya, Eggs, Breya'd Eggs - Ishai and Reyhan Dicepile - Kynaios and Tiro Landfall Impersonations - Tana and Ravos' Regal Gatekeeping - Yidris of the Chi-Ting Corporation - General Tazri's Utterly Amazing Allies

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Commander”