I treat Cube Drafting kind of like a party

PhatPackMagic
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by PhatPackMagic » 4 years ago

I thought you guys might like to see how I set up my Cube Draft nights. With a lot of people out where I live we do like.. Dinner Get Togethers, Pot Lucks and stuff where we draft and have food. Since my cube draft can't be done at my house, there's a store that allows us to run tournaments there. What do you guys think?

motleyslayer
Pronoun: he / him

Post by motleyslayer » 4 years ago

Since this thread is about cube, I'm gonna be moving it there

CadaverousBl00m
The New Dread Pirate Roberts
Pronoun: he / him

Post by CadaverousBl00m » 4 years ago

PhatPackMagic wrote:
4 years ago
I thought you guys might like to see how I set up my Cube Draft nights. With a lot of people out where I live we do like.. Dinner Get Togethers, Pot Lucks and stuff where we draft and have food. Since my cube draft can't be done at my house, there's a store that allows us to run tournaments there. What do you guys think?
That looks wonderful!
I'd love to get my cube drafts happening with regularity to the point where I can do something like this... usually, I'm dragging my cube and my usual decks along, and it's dependent on time and playgroup mood as to whether we're drafting or just shuffling up our pre-constructed decks.
What are you recording with the camera, out of interest? Just live-streaming the draft to Twitch or something? I'd love to get into that, too, long-term. :drool:
Jank deck builder, raconteur, teacher of the next generation, known Johnny associate, PucaTrade addict, holder of EDH / multiplayer / cube kitchen table wisdom, God-fearer, rebel scum.
Currently authoring cube articles for StrictlyAverageMtG.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Cube”