Cube Community Rules and Helpdesk

wildfire393
Answers: 1
Pronoun: he / him

Post by wildfire393 » 4 years ago

First and foremost, before posting here or anywhere else, be sure to read the MTG Nexus Forum Rules. All rules outlined there are also enforced here.

Cube lists, Card discussion, and Archetype Discussion belong in their respective sections. Pauper and Peasant Cubes have their own sections. If you accidentally post your list or a thread in the wrong location, report the thread and one of the moderators will move it for you.
Stay on topic. Off-topic discussion should be kept to The Off-Topic Community thread.
People take their cubes very seriously, please be respectful when suggesting improvements or critiquing another person’s list. Refrain from being rude.
Discussion on the creation of physical proxies is forbidden.
When participating in projects, such as Project Rank Everything or cube construction projects, please offer some context or insight into your suggestions/rankings.
If you have a thread that needs to be relocated after a period of time (such as a completed draft or project), use the report system to report the OP and indicate whether your project is to be archived or moved to another section (For example, a cube construction project would typically move to the lists section upon completion).

PhatPackMagic
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by PhatPackMagic » 4 years ago

Would it be possible to add Cube Specific Tags?

Powered
Unpowered
Vintage
Legacy
Frontier (here's to you Uri!)
Modern
Standard
Pauper
Peasant
Casual

Those are the only ones I could think up off the top of my head.

wildfire393
Answers: 1
Pronoun: he / him

Post by wildfire393 » 4 years ago

I added those, plus
Multiplayer
Commander
Various sizes (i.e. 360 450 540 etc)
Draft-Sim

If you think of any more, make another post and tag me in it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Cube”