Chaos Draft

DrSeaMonster
Pronoun: they / them

Post by DrSeaMonster » 4 years ago

Okay, so, have any of you ever done a Chaos Draft? I did one at a store once and it was pretty good, and for my birthday this year I got a bunch of old packs and had one with some friends.

I picked each pack for a specific reason. Usually because the set had some particular significance to me.

Does anyone else have experience doing this?

Abzan aligned, Timmy/Johnny with a Vorthos activated ability.

Commander decks: Karador. Riku. Savra. Vorosh. Teysa Karlov. Kaalia, Zenith Seeker.
Balthor the Defiled. Radha, Heir to Keld. Nath. Saheeli, the Gifted. Zurgo Helmsmasher.
Samut, Voice of Dissent. Grimgrin. Ertai, the Corrupted. Nicol Bolas, the Ravager. Elsha.
Glissa, the Traitor. Chainer, Nightmare Adept. Obosh. Nethroi. Konrad. Kros. Karametra.

RabidVacin
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by RabidVacin » 4 years ago

Moved to Limited. -RabidVacin
That card is bad and you should feel bad for playing it.

DrSeaMonster

Post by DrSeaMonster » 4 years ago

My mistake! Thanks for fixing that.
Abzan aligned, Timmy/Johnny with a Vorthos activated ability.

Commander decks: Karador. Riku. Savra. Vorosh. Teysa Karlov. Kaalia, Zenith Seeker.
Balthor the Defiled. Radha, Heir to Keld. Nath. Saheeli, the Gifted. Zurgo Helmsmasher.
Samut, Voice of Dissent. Grimgrin. Ertai, the Corrupted. Nicol Bolas, the Ravager. Elsha.
Glissa, the Traitor. Chainer, Nightmare Adept. Obosh. Nethroi. Konrad. Kros. Karametra.

rujasu

Post by rujasu » 4 years ago

I did once at a GP side event once. It was fun, but the actual games can be underwhelming and it can be expensive to get packs of good old sets. Still, I think it's something everyone should try at least once or twice.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Limited”