Legacy Community Rules and Helpdesk

wildfire393
Answers: 1
Pronoun: he / him

Post by wildfire393 » 4 years ago

All MTGNexus sitewide rules apply.

Banlist discussion should be reserved for the Legacy Banlist Discussion Thread.

Decklists should be posted in the Developing section.

If you would like to create or take over a Primer for an Established or Proven deck, please message one of the Legacy Moderators, currently @iso or @wildfire393.

Please post in this thread for general Legacy community suggestions, issues, and improvements.

Diz
Griever
Pronoun: she / her

Post by Diz » 3 years ago

Hi, everyone!

It is with reluctance but necessity that I announce my stepping down from my position as a mod on MTGNexus. I'll help out on the site where I can, but forum moderation has been a big part of my life for a number of years, and I'm ready to move on. Thanks for having me, and I wish you all the best.

Regards,

Iso

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 3 years ago

@Iso

thanks for the good work.

probably have seen you a few times even in mtgsalvation when I still played actively in legacy.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

Diz
Griever
Pronoun: she / her

Post by Diz » 3 years ago

The Fluff wrote:
3 years ago
@Iso

thanks for the good work.

probably have seen you a few times even in mtgsalvation when I still played actively in legacy.
Thanks for the kind words! I do recognize your avatar.

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 3 years ago

you're welcome. I remember you now, I think seen you around the era of time of return to mirrodin. Good memories, when big legacy paper events still fired in my area.

/keep safe
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Legacy”