[C19] Song of the Worldsoul (Jumbo Commander)

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Krishnath » 4 years ago

theMarc wrote:
4 years ago
Krishnath wrote:
4 years ago
5colorsrainbow wrote:
4 years ago

Razia is known and is carded. Its possible that the Ghost Council has a member who was a parun, the art book mention they where dead when they signed.
Was Razia a Parun, or only the guildleader at the time of the block?
Razia was definitely the parun.

A couple other things I'd like to point out: First, I'm unconvinced that we can count Svogthos, the Restless Tomb as a stand-in for Svogthir. Second, we do know the name of the Gruul parun; it's Cisarzim.
Ah, good. I was a little confused on that point.

That means we have everyone except Golgari, Gruul, Simic, and Selesnya.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

5colorsrainbow
Answers: 1

Post by 5colorsrainbow » 4 years ago

I just wanna know who/what simic was since all we got is a name and known he wasn't human.
“There are no weak Jews. I am descended from those who wrestle angels and kill giants. We were chosen by God. You were chosen by a pathetic little man who can't seem to grow a full mustache"

hyalopterouslemur

Post by hyalopterouslemur » 4 years ago

5colorsrainbow wrote:
4 years ago
I just wanna know who/what simic was since all we got is a name and known he wasn't human.
I'm just going to assume Simić or Šimić was both human and not human. A little from column A, a little from column B, and plenty from columns C-Z and then we move on to other alphabets, you see. If he doesn't have changeling (or just changeling written out), I will be very disappointed.
Thanks to Feyd_Ruin for the avatar!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Previews”