[C19] Commander 2019 online preview schedule

SyntheticDreamer
Pronoun: he / him

Post by SyntheticDreamer » 4 years ago

The mothership has posted the online preview schedule for Commander 2019:

https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/a ... 2019-07-31

There's not much here so it's likely the bulk of the set will be revealed at Gen Con this weekend.
Lapsed DCI Rules Advisor - Retired from playing but still hanging around

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 125

Post by void_nothing » 4 years ago

"More than a dozen cards" were promised; I would assume this is more than 12 but less than 20. The rest being revealed over one week is not implausible or overwhelming I suppose.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

Post by Krishnath » 4 years ago

If nothing else, we'll learn if the leaked themes were accurate.

Although the preview season for Commander is short, I am still looking forward to it.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

CubJay
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by CubJay » 4 years ago

SyntheticDreamer wrote:
4 years ago
The mothership has posted the online preview schedule for Commander 2019:

https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/a ... 2019-07-31

There's not much here so it's likely the bulk of the set will be revealed at Gen Con this weekend.
If I understood correctly, each non-GenCon day will be about spoiling a single deck, and at the end of the day, any cards not specifically given out as spoilers will be published in a full deck list on the mothership. I figure they're doing this so that nobody gets stuck trying to hype up their Exciting, Exclusive Preview CardTM, Just the Wind

5colorsrainbow
Answers: 1

Post by 5colorsrainbow » 4 years ago

I like this for the commander decks, focusing on one deck theme a day really lets show off what could be done with the deck.
“There are no weak Jews. I am descended from those who wrestle angels and kill giants. We were chosen by God. You were chosen by a pathetic little man who can't seem to grow a full mustache"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Previews”