Mookie
Answers: 47
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Mookie » 2 years ago

void_nothing wrote:
2 years ago
Mookie wrote:
2 years ago
Re: returning legendary creature - this is presumably Heartless HidetsuguHidetsugu, Devouring Chaos. I'll note that in the lore, 1200 years have passed since the original Kamigawa block, which makes it unlikely for any human characters to return.
Oh, for - I'd be disappointed if he "teased" one of the first cards to be previewed, but that's likely to be correct.
Could also be That Which Was TakenKyodai, Soul of Kamigawa. I could see other Kami also returning.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Mookie wrote:
2 years ago
Could also be That Which Was TakenKyodai, Soul of Kamigawa. I could see other Kami also returning.
Really any of them could. 'Cept Mochi. I'd personally like to see Towazu get a new lease on godhood but that's not super likely imho.
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Mookie
Answers: 47
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Mookie » 2 years ago

Guardman wrote:
2 years ago
• "Whenever you cast an artifact, instant, or sorcery spell, copy that spell."
This is Jin-Gitaxias, Progress Tyrant, which is a fair and reasonable card that has never made anyone miserable ever, just like every other Phyrexian Praetor card.

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Mookie wrote:
2 years ago
This is Jin-Gitaxias, Progress Tyrant, which is a fair and reasonable card that has never made anyone miserable ever, just like every other Phyrexian Praetor card.
Dang, I liked that Reality Hacker name. (And at least this'll do wacky stuff instead of just locking out hands.) (Still love u tho jin)
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

SecretInfiltrator
Pronoun: they / them

Post by SecretInfiltrator » 2 years ago

Guardman wrote:
2 years ago
Mark Rosewater wrote:• two different pairings of creature types get tribally connected
Samurai/Warrior and Ninja/Rogue.
Guardman wrote:
2 years ago
Mark Rosewater wrote:• a black instant with "Destroy target creature or planeswalker" that can be cast for two mana
costs less for each of artifact and enchantment you control.
Guardman wrote:
2 years ago
Mark Rosewater wrote:• an unnamed mechanic that cares about you having two things that Magic has had since its beginning
See above.
Guardman wrote:
2 years ago
Mark Rosewater wrote:• two popular cycles from Champions of Kamigawa block return each with a new twist
Spirit Dragons but modular; Shrines but creatures.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Previews”