[AFR] Orcus, Prince of Undeath

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Source: Formação Fireball, in Portuguese

The reason I'm starting this thread is - what's up with that first mode? Universal +X/+X is a strange bonus to give in the first place, and coupled with the life loss requirement and Orcus's whole thing being mass destruction (c'mon, look at the quote that heads off his FR Wiki page), could this be a bad misprint for either +X/-X or -X/-X? Maybe one that only exists in the Portuguese version?
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Sniffnoy
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by Sniffnoy » 2 years ago

Yeah, I was pretty surprised by that too, and went to go check the original, wondering if the mods had entered it wrong. But nope, looks like they got it right. I guess we'll see whether it ends up being a misprint...

void_nothing
Look On My Sash...
Answers: 124
Pronoun: he / him

Post by void_nothing » 2 years ago

Turns out it is! Looks like the Portuguese version went to print wrong. R&D's Secret Lair tricks abound?
Psst, check the second page of Custom Card Contests & Games! Because of the daily contests, a lot of games fall down to there.

The greatest (fake) pro wrestling on the internet - Collaborative Create-A-Booster - My random creations (updated regularly)

Important Facts: Colorless is not a color, Wastes is not a land type, Changeling is not a creature type

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Previews”