[M21] Core Set 2021 Name and Number Crunch

sexymsjackson23
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by sexymsjackson23 » 3 years ago

Dusk wrote:
3 years ago
sexymsjackson23 wrote:
3 years ago
Guess I was wrong. We get 10 uncommon and 1 rare in multicolors. Teferi's daughter is multicolored
there are going to be 13 multi-color cards, given Watcher of the Spheres number. Chances are one of them will be the final mythic in some combination of blue, red, and green
My mistake. Didn't see the updated numbers . Now I'm curious the other 2 multicolored. Maybe another mythic in multicolored. Sorry

Dusk
Dimir Mindmage

Post by Dusk » 3 years ago

sexymsjackson23 wrote:
3 years ago
Dusk wrote:
3 years ago
sexymsjackson23 wrote:
3 years ago
Guess I was wrong. We get 10 uncommon and 1 rare in multicolors. Teferi's daughter is multicolored
there are going to be 13 multi-color cards, given Watcher of the Spheres number. Chances are one of them will be the final mythic in some combination of blue, red, and green
My mistake. Didn't see the updated numbers . Now I'm curious the other 2 multicolored. Maybe another mythic in multicolored. Sorry
I figured you hadn't seen that since I finished updating the main post after yours, so just wanted to bring it to your attention.

EDIT: And the final mythic is a red dragon
That shadowy wisp at the edge of your vision, there and gone before you notice.
Formerly Dusk707 on MtGSalvation

Atraxian

Post by Atraxian » 3 years ago

That dragon is really something.
Also nice to see that they decided to print Glorious Anthem using the japanese/Junior series promo art. Will save me a lot of money.
Angels Enthusiast
Avacyn, Casual Angel Tribal

CommanderMaster999

Post by CommanderMaster999 » 3 years ago

Dusk wrote:
3 years ago
sexymsjackson23 wrote:
3 years ago
Dusk wrote:
3 years ago

I figured you hadn't seen that since I finished updating the main post after yours, so just wanted to bring it to your attention.

EDIT: And the final mythic is a red dragon
And it's good one

sexymsjackson23

Post by sexymsjackson23 » 3 years ago

So using the extended art Rares, I think I figured out what the last 7 rares will be:
- one white rare between Magara and pack leader
- there's 2 between Ruined Halo and Pursuant whale although I'm not sure if they're white or blue. My guess is one white and one blue. (4 spaces but 2 known rares already)
-There's a blue rare between See the truth and Stormwing entity
- there's a rare between Stormwing entity and Necromenia. My guess is it's a blue rare given that blue has 4 rares and black 8, (4 spaces but 3 known already)
- Finally, 2 more multicolored rare. Technically it falls between Chromatic in the artifacts and sporeweb weaver but given that green has 8, I think they'll both be artifacts. (3 spaces but we know Nambia already).

Keep in mind this is comparing the rares listed in extended rares with the total crunch. There are some rares that appear in the known crunch and not in extended rares but until there's a number for those it's hard to see exactly where the remaining rares will fall. 4 of the rares I can make an exact guess on but 3 of them are harder to do since they fall in between certain colors.

CommanderMaster999

Post by CommanderMaster999 » 3 years ago

sexymsjackson23 wrote:
3 years ago
So using the extended art Rares, I think I figured out what the last 7 rares will be:
- one white rare between Magara and pack leader
- there's 2 between Ruined Halo and Pursuant whale although I'm not sure if they're white or blue. My guess is one white and one blue. (4 spaces but 2 known rares already)
- there's a rare between Stormwing entity and Necromenia. My guess is it's a blue rare given that blue has 4 rares and black 8, (4 spaces but 3 known already)
- Finally, 2 more multicolored rare. Technically it falls between Chromatic in the artifacts and sporeweb weaver but given that green has 8, I think they'll both be artifacts. (3 spaces but we know Nambia already).

Keep in mind this is comparing the rares listed in extended rares with the total crunch. There are some rares that appear in the known crunch and not in extended rares but until there's a number for those it's hard to see exactly where the remaining rares will fall. 4 of the rares I can make an exact guess on but 3 of them are harder to do since they fall in between certain colors.
I'm should tell you Barrin is in the set from art spoiled by gavin and yes the vanguard legend teaser

So he's probably a rare between the runed halo and pursued whale

opterown
Pronoun: he / him

Post by opterown » 3 years ago

Unspoiled cards include:

White rare
Blue or white rare
Blue rare - new Barrin
Blue rare
Gold rare

CalebLost
The Prince of the Ravens
Answers: 5

Post by CalebLost » 3 years ago

sexymsjackson23 wrote:
3 years ago
Spoiled Sublime Epiphany

Edit: ok, alphabet is hard :omg: This is the one AFTER Stormwing, before the black starts
Current Duel Commander Decks
EnemyShard
MerenAlesha
Rashmi
Jhoira
Tajic

Jace

Post by Jace » 3 years ago

Do you guys think we'll get the full spoiler tomorrow? I hope so

CalebLost
The Prince of the Ravens
Answers: 5

Post by CalebLost » 3 years ago

Jace wrote:
3 years ago
Do you guys think we'll get the full spoiler tomorrow? I hope so
The full spoiler will go up today and Jumpstart spoiler starts tomorrow. (Note I'm in Europe so today means 16/06 and the articles goes live in about 7 hours from now)
Current Duel Commander Decks
EnemyShard
MerenAlesha
Rashmi
Jhoira
Tajic

Dusk
Dimir Mindmage

Post by Dusk » 3 years ago

Have updated the main post with everything. Two of the extended art cards (Terror of the Peaks and Animal Sanctuary) have not been added to the visual spoiler yet. Once they are I will update the thread accordingly
That shadowy wisp at the edge of your vision, there and gone before you notice.
Formerly Dusk707 on MtGSalvation

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Previews”