Post by Dusk » 4 years ago

Source:
https://www.ligamagic.com.br/?view=arti ... w&aid=3376
Reddit Thread:

1G - Common
Instant
Destroy target artifact or enchantment.
Cycling 2
That shadowy wisp at the edge of your vision, there and gone before you notice.
Formerly Dusk707 on MtGSalvation

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon
Pronoun: he / him

Post by Krishnath » 4 years ago

Ooh, nice, a technically better Naturalize.
Numquam evolutioni obstes. Solum conculceris.

Pascite draconem, evolvite aut morimini.

The Commander Legacy Project, Come say hello and give your thoughts.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

JovialJovian
Captain, I object!

Post by JovialJovian » 4 years ago

I so rarely include Naturalize in commander because there are more flexible options or options with upsides. Despite the near-ubiquity of powerful artifacts and enchantments in the format, I have in fact had times when one of these has gotten stuck in my hand or I've drawn one when I really needed something else. This is set to be my new go-to staple Naturalize for commander.

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

JovialJovian wrote:
4 years ago
I so rarely include Naturalize in commander because there are more flexible options or options with upsides. Despite the near-ubiquity of powerful artifacts and enchantments in the format, I have in fact had times when one of these has gotten stuck in my hand or I've drawn one when I really needed something else. This is set to be my new go-to staple Naturalize for commander.
Same, much better for commander than the original.

Like to read? Love books and want to recommend one to your fellow forum users? Go here.

motleyslayer

Post by motleyslayer » 4 years ago

this is so much easier to run in any format than naturalize because you can cycle it when its dead

The Fluff
Le fou, c'est moi
Pronoun: Unlisted

Post by The Fluff » 4 years ago

I sometimes use a single main deck Dissenter's Deliverance This replaces it.
AnimEVO 2020 - EFZ Tournament (english commentary) // Clearing 4 domain with Qiqi
want to play a uw control deck in modern, but don't have Jace or snapcaster? please come visit us at the Emeria thread

NZB2323

Post by NZB2323 » 4 years ago

So the question is what is better: Wilt or Return to Nature? Either way I think it's funny that green has 2 cards that are better than disenchant.
Current Decks
rg Morophon, the infinite Kavu Eowyn, human tribal Legolas, voltron control Wb Tymna/Ravos cleric tribal Neheb, Chicago Bulls tribal Ug Edric pauper

Retired Decks
Edgar Markov Kaalia, angel board wipes Ghen, prison Captain Sisay Ub Nymris, draw go Sarulf, voltron control Niv-Mizzet, combo Winota Sidisi, Zombie Tribal

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

NZB2323 wrote:
4 years ago
So the question is what is better: Wilt or Return to Nature? Either way I think it's funny that green has 2 cards that are better than disenchant.
That is because green is supposed to be better at both enchantment and artifact removal than white.

NZB2323

Post by NZB2323 » 4 years ago

Krishnath wrote:
4 years ago
NZB2323 wrote:
4 years ago
That is because green is supposed to be better at both enchantment and artifact removal than white.
That may be true now but that's not how it used to be. If you look at premodern, disenchant was the premium artifact/enchantment removal.
Current Decks
rg Morophon, the infinite Kavu Eowyn, human tribal Legolas, voltron control Wb Tymna/Ravos cleric tribal Neheb, Chicago Bulls tribal Ug Edric pauper

Retired Decks
Edgar Markov Kaalia, angel board wipes Ghen, prison Captain Sisay Ub Nymris, draw go Sarulf, voltron control Niv-Mizzet, combo Winota Sidisi, Zombie Tribal

Krishnath
Mechanical Dragon

NZB2323 wrote:
4 years ago
Krishnath wrote:
4 years ago
NZB2323 wrote:
4 years ago
That may be true now but that's not how it used to be. If you look at premodern, disenchant was the premium artifact/enchantment removal.
What used to be true doesn't matter now. The color pie changes. White stopped being number one in enchantment and artifact removal when Naturalize was introduced, and it was never supposed to be number one regardless. Green used to have a common mass enchantment removal spell as early as Alpha, and got a one mana artifact removal spell in Antiquities. White hasn't been the best for a really long time. The only reason that they allowed Disenchant to return, is because green got a better spell in Ikoria, specifically Wilt.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Previews”